Every Southern California vacation adventure includes 3-night accommodations at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort or a conveniently located Good Neighbor Hotel. PLUS one or more additional destinations including San Diego, Los Angeles, or Orange County.
(Note: This package is not available to book online)
The following Anaheim Hotels can be booked with this vacation:
- Disneyland Resort Hotels
- Good Neighbor Hotels
— PLUS —
The following additional destination hotels can be booked with your vacation:
- San Diego Hotels
- Los Angeles Hotels
- Orange County Beach Properties
Choose ticket media option 1
A Disneyland Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 3 to 5 days.
- Valid for same-day entry into both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure® Theme Parks
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir tickets include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening
OR choose ticket media option 2
Add even more fun with a Southern California CityPass booklet – you get admission to five separate entertainment options – all at one great price:
- 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir ticket
- 1-Day LEGOLAND® California Ticket
- 1-Day SeaWorld Adventure Park Ticket
Magic Morning Admission*
Receive one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before park opening. Valid for Guests with a 3-Day or greater Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir ticket (one per person).
- Collectibles – EXCLUSIVE! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (one per person).
- Walt Disney Travel Savings Card – A special card offering 10% savings at many participating dining and merchandise locations in Downtown Disney® District. (one card per package; non-transferable and void if sold)
- ESPN Zone® – Get a burger and a $10 ESPN Zone Game Card for $15†. Enjoy the ultimate sports viewing, dining and entertainment experience at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney District.
Additional Package Options:
- Air Travel for U.S. only
- Airport & Ground Transfers
- Alamo® Car Rental
- Disney Dining Options
- Southern California Tours & Attractions
- Travel Insurance
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Packages and tickets plus their options or components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 13 days from day of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
- View the 2016 Booking Terms and Conditions for 2016 travel arrangements
*Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. Each Guest must have a valid 3-Day or greaterDisneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir ticket for Magic Morning admission. Based on availability, does not operate daily.
†Burger includes Classic Burger, Cheeseburger or Veggie Burger on request. All other burgers subject to additional costs. May not be redeemed for cash; no substitutions. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Valid only at ESPN Zone Anaheim. Expires 1/15/17.
Walt Disney Travel Company CST: 1022229-50
Have A Magical Day!
Don & Tina Korta
Tina & Don Korta are the Owners of “Destinations with Character Travel Services. Through DWC they offer their clients concierge travel services and specialize in planning Magical Orlando area vacations along with Cruises to many places and all inclusive stays at Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts!
They are both lifelong Disney fans dating back to childhood visits to The Disneyland Resort in California & The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando when in it was only The Magic Kingdom Park! They have 7 children who were raised with a love of Disney and are now helping to bring the magic of Disney to their 2 grand children.
They spent their Honeymoon at The Walt Disney World Resort,have a large collection of Disneyana, and an extensive library of Disney DVD’sand books. In their free time they love movies, traveling and family fun time with their children and grandchildren.
Take advantage of their 40+ years of experience and knowledge that they would love to share with you in helping plan your next Magical Vacation.
Along with their partners at Vacation With The Magic Travel and Garavanian Travel they can assist you with any of your vacation and travel needs, anywhere in the world!
For Disney, they can even assist in resort & ticket research, booking, Fast Pass+, Dining Reservations, Special Event ticketing, and anything else you need help with for your Magical Vacation, and their services are ALWAYS FREE!
You can find them on:
Or you can just email them at: email@example.com
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Virtual Queue Update - July 10, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort 2020 Theme Park Tickets and Disney Resort Hotel Bookings Now Available - July 9, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort Updates/Modifies It’s Disney’s Magical Express Service - July 9, 2020