Ring in spring at the Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival! From March 2 to May 30, 2016, discover dazzling gardens, high-energy entertainment, family fun and more at this spectacular springtime event.
Sprouting once again in 2016, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be brimming with special experiences for every age and interest. Festival highlights may include:
- Educational designer presentations
- Themed flower and garden displays where you’ll learn new tips and techniques you can try at home
- Interactive play areas for kids
- Topiary displays of Disney characters
- An energetic concert series featuring live performances of popular hits
With so much to see and do, you can return to the festival again and again… and find something new each time!
Event Dates: March 2 – May 30, 2016
Event Tickets: Admission to Epcot required.
Now, spanning 90 days, you’ll have more time to experience all the fresh new food, topiaries and music! You’ll discover fresh new tastes in the Outdoor Kitchens, see new topiaries and hear the sounds of spring, in a fresh mix, at the American Gardens Theater during the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
Two new Outdoor Kitchens join the line-up for this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – La Isla Fresca and Cider House. La Isla Fresca takes Guests to the Caribbean for authentic bites such as Jamaican braised beef with pigeon peas and rice; spicy jerk chicken or grouper with mango salsa and a Tres Leches cake with guava puree. Pair either of the savories with a Red Stripe Jamaican-style lager, or frozen Simply Tropical juice drink.
The Cider House offers a spin on tastes from the United Kingdom, including a field greens salad with greens harvested from The Land Pavilion, heirloom apples, Stilton cheese and dried blueberries; and a pear cider-brined shredded corned beef, braised cabbage and pears with Branston (a British food brand) dressing. The Cider House will offer four hard ciders, including a blueberry ciders made in Plant City, Fla., plus Cigar City Tampa-Style Lager.
The 11 other Outdoor Kitchens include Urban Farm Eats, Pineapple Promenade, Fleur de Lys, Florida Fresh, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Lotus House, Bauernmarkt, and Jardin de Fiestas.
Garden Rocks Concert Series:
Four new acts join the lineup for this year’s Garden Rocks concert series. Thirteen pop bands with hits spanning the decades will take the stage each weekend through Memorial Day at America Gardens Theatre.
Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice, BRIAN HOWE, former lead singer of Bad Company, Georgia Satellites and Darlene Love make their Festival debut this year.
- March 4-6 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- March 11-13 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 18-20 – Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 25-27 – Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 1-3 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
- April 8-10 – The Guess Who “American Woman”
- April 15-17 – NEW! Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- April 22-24 – NEW! BRIAN HOWE, former lead singer of Bad Company “Can’t Get Enough”
- April 29-May 1 – NEW! Georgia Satellites “Keep Your Hands to Yourself”
- May 6-8 – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- May 13-15 – NEW! Darlene Love “Wait ‘Til My Bobby Gets Home”
- May 20-22 – Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- May 27-30 (Monday) – The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
Performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival and are included with park admission. Lineup is subject to change without notice.
- Electrical Water Pageant Will Join in the Fun of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” - September 24, 2021
- Updated Pre-Sailing Testing Requirements for Disney Cruise Line - September 24, 2021
- Celebrating ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts - September 24, 2021