When you have your Travel Agent book a Magic Your Way Package including Resort and Park Tickets, you receive something Disney calls, “Magical Extras”. When your travel documents arrive from your Travel Agent, you receive a booklet that looks like this:
Inside it will detail your vacation package listing your resort reservation, type of tickets purchased, version of dining plan (if purchased), and will list all of the guests on your reservation. As you browse though the booklet, you will come across pages that detail your Magical Extras. These are all additional FREE benefits / gifts to you from The Walt Disney Travel Company just for booking a resort & Tickets Magic Your Way Package through your Travel Agent!
Let’s take a look inside and see what some of these pages look like…
2016 Magic Your Way Packages – Magical Extras Benefits
Discounts on Things to Do
- Four (4) vouchers for miniature golf prior to 4:00 PM at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland
- Four (4) general admission vouchers for theESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Discount —Get 10% off bowling (Monday – Friday, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM), 10% off the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages and 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney). (Not valid with other discounts or offers; block-out dates apply for 12/20/2015 – 1/4/2016)
- Sammy Duvall’s Water Sports Discount —Get a 10% discount on activities, including parasailing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing trips and personal watercraft rentals, at Sammy Duvall’s Water Sports Centre located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. (Restrictions apply; excludes merchandise; subject to availability.)
Discounts on Places to Eat
- House of Blues Discount —Receive a 20% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney). (Valid for dine-in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to 6 Guests per party.) Receive a 10% discount on merchandise, excluding CDs, art, sundries and sale items at House of Blues at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney)
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company —Get a 20% discount on your entire purchase at Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Planet Hollywood – Receive one 15% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases, excludes merchandise. Located in Disney Springs.
- Portobello Discount —Receive a 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at Portobello Country Italian Trattoria at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney). (Offer not valid for merchandise.)
- Wolfgang Puck Grand Café Discount —Receive a 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at Wolfgang Puck Grand Café at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) Offer not valid for merchandise.
Discounts on Places to Shop
- Arribas Brothers Discount – Get 10% off purchases at the Arribas Brothers store at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney), Magic Kingdom, and Epcot. Excludes glassblowing custom/special orders (torch and furnace work), Herend, Hummel, Liuli, Nao Collection by Lladro, Starlite Collection (Acrylic), Swarovski Wendt & Kuhn and shipping charges. Some other restrictions apply.
- Basin—Receive 10% off entire purchase at Basin located at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) or Basin White located in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- Curl by Sammy Duvall Merchandise Discount —Get 10% off the non-discounted price of your merchandise purchase at Curl by Sammy Duvall at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) . (Excludes sale items, watches, sunglasses and electronics.)
- LittleMissMatched Discount —Get 20% off the non-discounted price of merchandise purchased at LittleMissMatched at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney).
- Pop Gallery Discount —Get 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Pop Gallery at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney). (Published artists excluded. Not valid toward shipping.)
- Something Silver Discount —Get 15% off regularly priced merchandise at Something Silver at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney).
- The Hairwraps Company Keepsake —Receive one $5 charm with your purchase at participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
Another VERY IMPORTANT thing!
When you book your Walt Disney World Resort vacation package, do you not look forward to waiting up till midnight to try and book those dining reservations you really want at the 180 day mark, or the same at the 60 day mark to get those FastPass+ Reservations you really want? Well Guess What, YOU DON’T HAVE TO !!!!!
Remember that when you plan and book your Walt Disney World Resort, Magic Your Way Package, we at Destinations With Character Travel, all Graduates of the College of Disney Knowledge and registered with Disney to sell Walt Disney Vacation Packages, will also Book your FastPass+ Reservations AND your Dining Reservations for you, ABSOLUTELY FREE, and if they’re not available at first, we will keep trying right up until the day you leave!
Also remember that we have over 40 years of experience staying at The Walt Disney World Resort and love to share our advice with you on all of the Resorts (most of which we have stayed at at multiple levels), attractions, and on which dining experiences might be best for you and your family. (We’ve experienced over 80% of the on site dining experiences that the Walt Disney World Resort has to offer you!)
Remember to Like and Follow our Facebook Page: Destinations With Character Travel to keep informed of all of the Walt Disney Travel Company promotions for Disneyland,Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney!
Also become a Character by joining our Facebook Disney Fan Group: Disney Destinations Characters where you’ll find all sorts of fun Disney conversions, postings, items for sale, and so much more!
Have a Magical Day!
Don & Tina Korta
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at: