Here’s an update from Orlando Theme Park news about the Jungle Book Dining Packages at Disney’s Animal Kingdom ….
Since “The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic” nighttime spectacular started to be shown at the park, new dining package became available to Guests. Continue to read this post to learn more details about these new packages and offerings.
- Breakfast: $37 for adults and $23 for children 9 and younger (tax and gratuity not included)
- Lunch or Dinner: $49 for adults and $30 for children 9 and younger (tax and gratuity not included)
- Includes all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet access
- Disney Dining Plan eligible. It requires one Table Service credit per person
- Lunch or Dinner: $67 for adults and $32 for children 9 and younger (tax and gratuity not included)
- Includes your choice of appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage
- Disney Dining Plan eligible. It requires two Table Service credits per person
Please note that while both locations are available throughout the day with this dinner package, Guests must dine at this location no later than 2-and-a-half hours prior to their designated performance time.
- Asia: FastPass+ and VIP (Stroller parking is located along the Asia pathways)
- DinoLand U.S.A.: Standby and Dining Package (Stroller parking located near Theater in the Wild)
Please remember to contact your Destinations With Character Travel agent online, call us at: 630-308-2350, or email Us at:email@example.com, for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
As always, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS with Travel Impressions & Destinations with Character Travel - November 27, 2020
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS with Funjet Vacations & Destinations with Character Travel - November 27, 2020
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS with Apple Vacations & Destinations with Character Travel - November 27, 2020