More great news coming today from The Disney Parks Blog regarding the new Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park!
All in the Details: The Trek Gallery at Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
I’m excited to share some of the unique details being added into Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The interior design of this new signature restaurant is much like a gallery you can dine in, with artwork that is a direct result of travels to Africa, Asia and South America and influenced the design of the park. Imagineers have even named each of the dining rooms with gallery names to celebrate Asia, Africa and the animal species that the Disney Conservation Fund works to protect.
This week I have some new details on the artwork being shown in the Trek Gallery. Can you guess which attractions at Disney’s Animal Kingdom inspired these works of art?
Tiffins opens for lunch and dinner daily, beginning Memorial Day weekend. For more about Tiffins, visit the posts below:
- All in the Details: Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- New Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Opens Memorial Day Weekend
- Tiffins Inventive Menu Stars Cuisine From Around the Globe, Wine List Focuses on ‘Environmentality’
- More Details About Tiffins, the Newest Dining Experience At Walt Disney World Resort
- Tiffins Signature Restaurant Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in 2016
- Week of April 4-10, 2021 – These 8 Cruise Lines Announced Restarts For Summer 2021! - April 10, 2021
- runDisney Virtual Series to Honor the Timeless Majesty of ‘The Lion King’ This Summer – Hakuna Matata! - April 6, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Temporary Suspends Select Departures through September 19, 2021 - April 6, 2021