Check out the inside scoop on the new Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom PArk, straight from the Disney Parks Blog & Disney Dining!
All in the Details: Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
When Tiffins opens later this month, guests will be immersed in the travels and adventures that inspired Disney’s Animal Kingdom, including bold artwork derived from sketches, journals and research from those who created the theme park. Disney Parks Blog author Pam Brandonpreviously shared some of the menu items and design inspiration for this new signature restaurant and now we’ve been given a sneak peek at some of the details Walt Disney Imagineering is adding to the space.
The images above represent artwork in the various rooms at Tiffins. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog as we showcase each of the three dining rooms (the Trek Gallery, Safari Gallery and Grand Gallery) in the coming weeks.
The 252-seat restaurant in the park’s Discovery Island area will open daily for lunch and dinner with menus that take diners to Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
For more about Tiffins, visit the posts below:
- New Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Opens Memorial Day Weekend
- Tiffins Inventive Menu Stars Cuisine From Around the Globe, Wine List Focuses on ‘Environmentality’
- More Details About Tiffins, the Newest Dining Experience At Walt Disney World Resort
- Tiffins Signature Restaurant Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in 2016
- HAVE IT ALL with Holland America Lines! - September 22, 2021
- ATLAS OCEAN VOYAGES: SPECIAL: FILM LOVERS’ EXTRAORDINARY CARIBBEAN JOURNEY - September 22, 2021
- California Grill Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort With Special Limited-Time Menu - September 22, 2021