One of the best ways for families to save money on their Magical Vacation is to bring a picnic lunch into the parks. There are many places available in the parks for your family to sit and enjoy your lunch while enjoying your surroundings.
Please be sure to follow all Disney Parks rules and regulations regarding what is allowed in the parks when planning your picnic lunch.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are permitted into the Disney Parks at any time!
- The picnic cooler must be soft sided and smaller than 24″ X 15″ X 18″ (This also happens to be the size of a small locker at The Walt Disney World Parks.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS CONTAINERS except small baby food jars.
- Coolers with wheels are not permitted into the Parks.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom does not allow anyone to bring in coolers of any kind, except for medical purposes, for the safety of the animals. Animal Kingdom also does not allow juice boxes or drinks with lids into the park for the same reason.
- Upon entering the Parks, you must get your cooler inspected at the bag check locations.
Have A Magical Vacation!
-Don & Tina
Tina & Don Korta are the Owners of “Destinations with Character Travel Services. Through DWC they offer their clients concierge travel services and specialize in planning Magical Orlando area vacations along with Cruises to many places and all inclusive stays at Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts!
They are both lifelong Disney fans dating back to childhood visits to The Disneyland Resort in California & The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando when in it was only The Magic Kingdom Park! They have 7 children who were raised with a love of Disney and are now helping to bring the magic of Disney to their 2 grand children.
They spent their Honeymoon at The Walt Disney World Resort,have a large collection of Disneyana, and an extensive library of Disney DVD’sand books. In their free time they love movies, traveling and family fun time with their children and grandchildren.
Take advantage of their 40+ years of experience and knowledge that they would love to share with you in helping plan your next Magical Vacation.
Along with their partners at Vacation With The Magic Travel and Garavanian Travel they can assist you with any of your vacation and travel needs, anywhere in the world!
For Disney, they can even assist in resort & ticket research, booking, Fast Pass+, Dining Reservations, Special Event ticketing, and anything else you need help with for your Magical Vacation, and their services are ALWAYS FREE!
You can find them on:
Or you can just email them at: email@example.com
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Virtual Queue Update - July 10, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort 2020 Theme Park Tickets and Disney Resort Hotel Bookings Now Available - July 9, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort Updates/Modifies It’s Disney’s Magical Express Service - July 9, 2020