There are actually two Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutiques at The Walt Disney World Resort.
One is inside Cinderella’s Castle at The Magic Kingdom, and another at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney).
Per the Walt Disney World Web Site,
- Makeovers at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique are very popular. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance and are highly recommended. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- To participate, Guests must be between 3 and 12 years of age and be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
- Your princess transformation will take 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the package selected.
- Costume choices may include Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Tinker Bell, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Merida.
To book your appointment with a Fairy Godmother-in-training, please call (407) WDW-STYLE or (407) 939-7895.
Have A Magical Vacation!
Don & Tina Korta
Remember, when considering your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation, to contact one of our Specialists in the Art of Planning Magical Disney Vacations. Our concierge service means your agent will be there for you from the first day of planning, through the booking, fastpass and dining reservation process, and every other day right up until the day you arrive back home.
We can be reached at: email@example.com
- EPCOT’s Space 220 Restaurant Reveals More Details and Menus! - September 14, 2021
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Announces A New Updated Finding Nemo Musical Coming in 2022 ! - September 14, 2021
- – The All-New Spectacular ‘Disney Enchantment’ at Magic Kingdom Park – Debuts Oct. 1 for Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration - August 24, 2021