If you’re a coffee lover and especially a Starbucks lover, be sure to remember and bring your Starbucks gift card when visiting The Walt Disney World Resort!
All of the Starbucks locations are now open for business at The Walt Disney World Resort, AND you CAN use your Starbucks gift cards there too!
You can also accumulate your My Starbucks Rewards Points with all purchases you make!
You can however, only use your My Starbucks Rewards Points at the Disney Springs locations (both are corporate Starbucks locations).
You can also use your Disney Dining Plan snack credits at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot locations!
Current locations are:
- Disney Springs – Marketplace (west side) at the site of the former Wetzel’s Pretzels, and a kiosk near World of Disney at the Marketplace.
- Epcot – In the former Fountain View in Future World.
- Magic Kingdom – In he former Main Street Bakery location on Main Street.
- Hollywood Studios – In the former Trolley Car Cafe in Hollywood Studios.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – The Creature Comforts location.
Have A Magical Vacation!
-Don & Tina Korta
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- SOAR TO GREATER HEIGHTS: 2020 & 2021 VACATION PACKAGE SPECIALS NOW AVAILABLE! - September 12, 2020
- The 2020 Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Exclusive Vacation Package - September 10, 2020
- Savi’s Workshop Opens September 20, 2020 – Guests Can Soon Craft Their Own Lightsaber Again Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - September 10, 2020