Silver Celebration Fares commemorates our remarkable 25-year feat and a promise of “more” Crystal luxury, excellence and all-inclusive value in the years to come.
In a final salute to our 25th Anniversary year, Crystal Cruises’ Silver Celebration Event rewards all 2015 and 2016 bookings made by December 30, 2015 with guaranteed fares including savings up to $6,000 per stateroom PLUS Silver Celebration “As YouWish” shipboard spending credits up to $500 per stateroom on select voyages. For those with their sights on 2017 voyages, all fares have been lowered when you book in our Silver Anniversary year.
Take advantage of these exceptional limited-time Silver Celebration Fares and experience the extraordinary service, space, quality and choices that have earned Crystal the unique distinction as the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line™. On voyages far and wide, the ultra-luxurious Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity journey to all the regions of the world, from the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, British Isles and the Holy Land, to the Far East, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. Explore all of the Americas, from New England & Canada, the Panama Canal and the Caribbean to the sultry beaches and dramatic fjords of South America. Or consider once-in-a-lifetime rare adventures on expeditions in Antarctica, Alaska and even the Northwest Passage.
Plus, our 25th Anniversary “As You Wish” shipboard credits add even more value to your all-inclusive Crystal Experience on more than 25 select voyages in 2015 and 2016. New-to-Crystal guests and valued Crystal Society members (both new and existing bookings) will receive up to $500 per stateroom to spend completely as you wish. The options are varied and rich— from enriching Crystal Adventures ashore to one-of-a-kind dinners in The Vintage Room, treatments at the only Feng Shui-inspired spa, boutique along Avenue of the Stars or enjoying a few extra rounds with Lady Luck in the Resorts World At Sea casino—enjoy it all and celebrate with us!
Sail to classic and exotic destinations and indulge in all the luxuries Crystal Cruises has to offer including:
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares from just $1,485 per person
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking; free Wi-Fi and internet access**
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
Experience ultimate luxury aboard the World’s Best cruise line, for tremendous value today:
View 2016 Voyages
View 2017 Voyages
View 2018 Voyages
Discover the world’s vast beauty with each local you encounter and culture you explore while traveling through Europe, the Caribbean and South America— savor once-in-a-lifetime experiences aboard the World’s Best. Start your adventure and begin your Crystal story now! Call your preferred travel professional today.
Cruise-Only Fares apply to new bookings only as of 9/1/2015 and must be booked by 12/30/2015. Cruise-Only Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges as applicable for each voyage. Featured Crystal Getaway Book Now Cruise-Only fare of $1,485 per person applies to voyage 6308 in category C3 on Crystal Serenity. Cruise-Only Fares listed are for category C3 on Crystal Serenity and category E2 for Crystal Symphony. Solo Traveler Fares for select voyages are available upon request. *Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar (Sushi Bar is not available for pre-reservation via PCPC and is available on a first come first serve basis). Additional reservations including “walk-in” visits are subject to a $30 per person fee, per dining experience, subject to availability. **Free Wi-fi/Internet access: Deluxe Stateroom (from category E2 – P1) and Penthouse with Verandah (PH) guests will receive 60 minutes per person, per day; Penthouse Suite with Verandah (PS) guests will receive 90 minutes per person, per day; Crystal Penthouse (CP) guests will receive unlimited free Wi-fi/internet for the duration of their cruise. Restrictions apply. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions including Early Full Payment Discount, Crystal Society Savings and Crystal Family Memories programs. Offer will apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
- Electrical Water Pageant Will Join in the Fun of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” - September 24, 2021
- Updated Pre-Sailing Testing Requirements for Disney Cruise Line - September 24, 2021
- Celebrating ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts - September 24, 2021