It’s time to experience the magic of Disney at sea once again!
Beginning August 9, the Disney Dream will kick off it’s long-awaited return to cruising from the U.S.—with tropical voyages to the Bahamas departing from Port Canaveral, Florida. Three- and four-night cruises will visit their private island, Castaway Cay, for an unforgettable vacation at sea.
The entire Cast and Crew has missed you!
Right now, they’re working hard to get ready for your return, and their focus remains on operating in a responsible way while creating magic for all on board. That’s why they’ve enhanced their health and safety measures to promote wellness for Guests and Crew aboard their ships and in the destinations they visit.
As always, the Disney ships are overflowing with magic—from beloved character encounters to enchanting Broadway-style musicals and a spectacular fireworks display at sea. And, you’ll be pleased to know that they have come up with new and exciting ways to create memories together—tailored to our times and presented with all the care you’ve come to expect from Disney Cruise Line.
We couldn’t be more excited for to begin offering you the adventures once again!
Here’s to charting a magical course together again!
Please check out this video that was shared on the Disney Parks Blog.
Here are some very important new procedures that are being implemented for the well-being of the Disney Cruise Line’s Guests and Crew Members:
- All Guests must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test (at the Guests’ expense) taken between 5 days and 24 hours prior to the sail date.
- All guests will be required to take a COVID-19 rapid test provided by Disney, in the terminal prior to boarding and comply with other health and safety requirements. The $65 test fee will be charged to the folio of all Guests 12 years and older.
- For cruises departing from Florida through December 31, 2021, guests 12 years and older must provide proof of a valid travel insurance policy
- Guests who are fully vaccinated may choose to provide proof of vaccination in order to be exempt from pre-trip and embarkation testing requirements (unless arriving from outside the United States) and travel insurance requirements.
- Guests ages 2 and older are required to wear a face covering on the ship and at our terminals , except in designated areas and situations
- Certain onboard venues, experiences and other offerings will be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and availability and may be subject to advance reservations.
Please Contact Destinations with Character Travel Services, LLC. For Details & Bookings.
There’s a LOT to see in our Beautiful World.
Let Destinations with Character help you see it!
Save Time & Book All of your Travel by contacting
A Family Owned & Operated, Award Winning, Disney Earmarked Agency
“Family Owned & Operated”
- EPCOT’s Space 220 Restaurant Reveals More Details and Menus! - September 14, 2021
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Announces A New Updated Finding Nemo Musical Coming in 2022 ! - September 14, 2021
- – The All-New Spectacular ‘Disney Enchantment’ at Magic Kingdom Park – Debuts Oct. 1 for Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration - August 24, 2021