- Quick Service Dining Plan – 2 quick-service meals per person/night;
- Disney Dining Plan – 1 quick-service meal and 1 table-service meal per person/night;
- Deluxe Dining Plan – 3 quick-service or table-service meals per person/night.
Please, note that snacks and refillable resort mugs will not include alcoholic beverages.
Single service non-alcoholic beverages – including soft drinks, brewed coffee, teas, bottled beverages, frozen specialty beverages (i.e. slushes, smoothies, lemonades, etc.) and specialty coffees – as well as the majority of beer, wine and mixed drinks served at participating quickservice and table-service restaurants will be included.
Alcoholic beverages will not be able to be redeemed with snack entitlements or with refillable resort mugs. Select premium non-alcoholic beverages will be able to be redeemed with a snack entitlement, as is the current process today.
-From Orlando Theme Park News, June 20, 2017
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- All You Need to Know About Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon - October 27, 2017
- Disney Dining Plans to Feature More Beverage Options in 2018 - October 23, 2017
- Islands of Adventure Update: Waiting for New Projects (PARTS 1 & 2) - July 5, 2017