by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager
Disney Springs is a fantastic place to shop for the holidays. If you are looking for special gifts this season, mark your calendars for these Disney merchandise events taking place in December 2016 in Disney Springs Marketplace.
December 2-3 – Meet Disney Design Group artists Maria Stuckey, Caley Hicks, Derek Lesinski, and Costa Alavezos at Disney’s Days of Christmas. They will be meeting with guests and signing holiday products from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Please note that Derek will only appear on December 2; Costa will only attend the December 3 event.
December 3 – Artist Jasmine Becket-Griffith returns to WonderGround Gallery inside the Marketplace Co-Op from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
December 4-6 – See the latest offerings from the Disney Parks collection by HerUniverse at the WonderGround Gallery in Marketplace Co-Op. Ashley Taylor, the artist whose work is prominently featured on the Star Wars timeline skirt and coordinating Ewok cardigan, will make an appearance at the location on December 4 from 12 Noon – 3:00 p.m. and December 5 from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. On December 6, Ashley will be joined by Ashley Eckstein, creator of HerUniverse, from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
December 8-12 – Artist David Doss will return to The Art of Disney from 1:00 – 9:00 p.m. each day.
December 9 – Meet Disney Design Group artist Derek Lesinski at Disney’s Days of Christmas from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
December 13-16 – Artist Greg McCullough will meet with guests at The Art of Disney from 1:00 – 8:00 p.m. each day. He will return to the shop on December 19-22, and December 26 – January 2, 2017.
December 17 – Disney Design Group Artist Costa Alavezos will be at Disney’s Days of Christmas to sign holiday products he designed from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
December 17-18 – Artist William Silvers will be at The Art of Disney from 4:00 – 10:00 p.m. each day.
Be sure to check out these other unique product offerings in the following shops at Disney Springs in December:
- Marketplace Fun Finds – Precious Moments Dolls including the new “Christmas Blessings” collection.
- Tren-D – Jewelry pieces by Jorta made from nature such as orange peels, cantaloupe seeds, coffee beans, and more.
- Marketplace Co-Op – Stationary and art stained with real plants and flowers by Boiled Books, or a spectacular collection of fine diamond jewelry by Sophia Fiori Jewelry.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- New from Ancestry® and Kensington Tours Personal Heritage Journeys – A journey unlike any other, one you will cherish forever. - March 2, 2021
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas – Inaugural Season Now Sailing From Haffa, Israel in May 2021 - March 1, 2021