With Hurricane Florence approaching the U.S. East Coast, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort will close on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018,
and is expected to remain closed through Monday, Sept. 17.
Please continue to check back for updates.
Members and Guests with questions about an upcoming reservation should contact Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
Yes. Here is the policy under this distinct weather circumstance:
From June 1 to November 30, in the event a hurricane warning is issued by the National Hurricane Center for the Orlando area, Vero Beach area, Hilton Head Island, Oʻahu or for the Member’s place of residence within 7 days before the scheduled arrival date, the Member may call Member Services at (800) 800-9800† or (407) 566-3800† prior to Check-In to cancel or reschedule, based upon availability, their Disney Vacation Club Resort reservation without any cancellation or modification penalty.
Just call Member Services at (800) 800-9800† or (407) 566-3800† as indicated above. If you were planning on staying at a Member Getaways destination and a hurricane warning is issued for that destination, please also contact Member Services.
- We cannot guarantee availability of similar accommodations for the new travel dates.
- The policy does not apply to certain special events and dining experiences (e.g., the Member Cruise).
- This policy pertains to hurricane warnings only. Other weather advisory levels are handled on a case-by-case basis and Members should contact Member Services.
- SOAR TO GREATER HEIGHTS: 2020 & 2021 VACATION PACKAGE SPECIALS NOW AVAILABLE! - September 12, 2020
- The 2020 Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Exclusive Vacation Package - September 10, 2020
- Savi’s Workshop Opens September 20, 2020 – Guests Can Soon Craft Their Own Lightsaber Again Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - September 10, 2020