Beginning January 2, 2017 Disney’s Hollywood Studios will add a new Star Wars guided tour.
The seven hour long guided tour will include:
- an expert guide
- priority boarding for Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- an encounter with Chewbacca and Kylo Ren at the Star Wars Launch Bay
- a tour around the Launch Bay; a screening of “Star Wars: Path of the Jedi”
- Star Wars-themed menu items during dinner at Backlot Express
- a spot in the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party, which includes themed sweets and specialty beverages, as well as reserved viewing for the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks show.
Children ages 4-12 on the guided tour package can also train in the way of The Force in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
Priced at $129 per person, tours begin January 2 and will be offered on Mondays and Saturdays throughout 2017. Reservations for January tours can be made soon.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- EPCOT’s Space 220 Restaurant Reveals More Details and Menus! - September 14, 2021
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Announces A New Updated Finding Nemo Musical Coming in 2022 ! - September 14, 2021
- – The All-New Spectacular ‘Disney Enchantment’ at Magic Kingdom Park – Debuts Oct. 1 for Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration - August 24, 2021