EXCLUSIVE PERKS OF BEING AN ANNUAL PASSHOLDER
Share this post:
Every fall, the streets of Universal Studios Florida transform overnight for Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. The sounds of screams and nervous laughter drift through the air as our park-goers come face-to-face with terrifying creatures in haunted houses, street experiences and shows.
Of course, we encourage one and all to come out and enjoy the spine tingling fun, but the trick-or-treats are even better for our annual passholders. Here are the top perks that are exclusive to our UOAP family.
1. Early Access on Select Event Nights
What can be better than getting early access? How about bringing one of your friends or family with you? As an annual passholder, you’re able to register for early entry into the event on select event nights and you can bring one guest. Here are the details:
- Exclusive entrance located at the front of Universal Studios
- Access to three designated houses one hour before anyone else!
- Priority seating for the first showing of Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure
Early access will be held Sept. 16, 17, 23 and 24. Passholders are required to purchase a ticket to Halloween Horror Nights, as well as their guest. For full details, read through the registration page before your RSVP.
2. Halloween Horror Nights Premier Passholder FREE Ticket
Yes, you’re reading that right. If you’re a Premier Passholder, you get a complimentary Halloween Horror Nights ticket! All you need to do is present your Premier Pass at any of the Universal Studios turnstiles and boom! you’re in.
Your free ticket can be used on these select event nights:
- Sept 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29
- Oct 2, 6, 12, 19, 26, 30, 31
3. Discounted Halloween Horror Nights Tickets, Vacation Package and R.I.P. Tours
There are several different discounted ticket options for annual passholders to choose from. Whether your courage can only last for one night or if you’ll come back over and over again, we’ve got you covered.
Make it a staycation with the annual passholder Halloween Horror Nights 26 vacation package. This includes:
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- 1-night event admission to Halloween Horror Nights (select Sunday OR Thursday event dates)
- Commemorative annual passholder Halloween Horror Nights 26 pin
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
Plus, if you’re up for the ultimate Halloween Horror Nights experience, you can upgrade to an R.I.P. Tour (still at a discount!). You’ll get a tour guide to take you to the front of all the haunted houses, priority seating during Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure and more.
Click here for full details on the various ticket and package offers.
4. Exclusive Merchandise
Wear your UOAP pride on your sleeve with exclusive Halloween Horror Nights event merchandise, including a T-Shirt and pin. Being a theatre geek, I love this year’s design with the drama masks.
Passholders also get early access to the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store on Wednesday, Sept. 14. Here you’ll find all sorts of great finds from a wide variety of shirts, artwork, wild accessories and collectibles.
With more nights of horror than ever, you won’t want to miss out on these benefits. For more information on passholder perks or the different Annual Pass options, head over here.
And make sure to join the Universal Orlando’s Annual Passholder Facebook Group to receive exclusive content, park news and connecting with your fellow passholders.
For the latest in Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Cruise and other travel news, remember to follow Destinations with Character Travel
on our web site: www.destinationswithcharactertravel.com
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world.
With Destinations with Character Travel, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
As always, when you book with us, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
- Electrical Water Pageant Will Join in the Fun of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” - September 24, 2021
- Updated Pre-Sailing Testing Requirements for Disney Cruise Line - September 24, 2021
- Celebrating ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts - September 24, 2021