The wait is over! The 2015 Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, celebrating 20 delicious years of food and beverage excellence with 53 days of culinary adventures, returns to Walt Disney World® Resort now-Nov. 16, 2015.
Here’s a look at what you can experience during this epicurean extravaganza:
- This year, global marketplace tasting stations increase to 30 with an expansion from World Showcase into Future World, featuring the new Next Eats area with Sustainable Chew and Chew Lab, and the Artistry of Wine and Cheese area with the Wine and Cheese Studios.
- Nightly Eat to the Beat concerts featuring rockin’ tunes from a variety of chart-topping bands and solo artists. Performances take place daily at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. at America Gardens Theatre. Don’t forget…you can pair an unforgettable lunch or dinner with a show for guaranteed seats with the Eat to the Beat Dining Package.
- From wine pairings and seminars to culinary demonstrations and signature dining experiences, separately ticketed Premium Events take you on an unforgettable journey of cuisine and culture. And this year, you can enhance their culinary adventure with new experiences including:
Rockin’ Burger Block Party – With delectable burgers, sliders and finger foods, including a coffee-crusted beef short rib burger, a spiced lamb burger, a shrimp and scallop burger, spicy-sticky pig wings, veggie pot stickers and cheeseburger spring rolls, this premium event features a live DJ, a variety of craft beers, wines and cocktails and over-the-top desserts. You can even vote on the best burger of the night.
Rockin’ Burger Block Party is still available on Oct. 8 from 7-9 p.m., with hosts ABC’s “The Chew” joining the fun. The cost is $99 plus tax; $119 plus tax for reserved table on main floor, early admission at 6:45 p.m., and a specialty cocktail; or $199 plus tax for VIP Nosh Pit seating with a private reserved table, early admission at 6:45 p.m., specialty cocktail and premium bar.
Party for the Senses Yelloween Masquerade – For one night only, you can grab their yellow and black attire for the elegant Yelloween Masquerade Party Oct. 31, 2015 from 7-9:30 p.m. This very special Party for the Senses event celebrates Halloween with an alluring array of menu items paired with champagne, wines, craft beers and specialty cocktails.
You can revel the night away with tantalizing music and magnificent visuals in a unique experience unlike any other Party for the Senses event. The dress code for this mysterious masquerade is stylish and charming, so be creative as you dress in your best yellow and black.
The cost is $169 plus tax general admission; $199 plus tax for a reserved table on the main floor with specialty cocktail toast, and $319 plus tax for a private reserved table, early entrance at 6:45 p.m., specialty cocktail toast, artisanal cheese station and more.
Admission to Epcot is required. While most Epcot International Food & Wine Festival events are included with admission to the Park, several experiences require a separate purchase or a separate admission fee, including food and refreshment samples, entry into Premium Experiences and entry into Cultural Dining Opportunities. Availability is limited for some experiences. Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time.
Remember, when considering your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation, to contact one of our Specialists in the Art of Planning Magical Disney Vacations. Our concierge service means your agent will be there for you from the first day of planning, through the booking, fastpass and dining reservation process, and every other day right up until the day you arrive back home.
We can be reached at: email@example.com
- HAVE IT ALL with Holland America Lines! - September 22, 2021
- ATLAS OCEAN VOYAGES: SPECIAL: FILM LOVERS’ EXTRAORDINARY CARIBBEAN JOURNEY - September 22, 2021
- California Grill Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort With Special Limited-Time Menu - September 22, 2021