by Michael Ramirez, Public Relations Manager, Disney Destinations
It’s hard to believe that Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, turns five this week. It’s been five magical years of aloha, and we look forward to welcoming more guests in the years that follow. In honor of the occasion, here are five ways to celebrate next time you’re at the resort:
1. Celebrate with favorite Disney friends. As you stroll the Waikolohe Valley, you may encounter a few new faces. Joining the Aulani Resort ‘ohana are Duffy’s friend ShellieMay, Pluto and Daisy Duck. Say hello, and of course, snap a photo with them!
2. Celebrate with a tropical treat. Hawaiian temperatures are perfect for an icy cold treat. Our pineapple soft serve, available at the Lava Shack, might just be what you’re looking for in the afternoon. Choose between pineapple, vanilla or swirl—a delightful combination of both flavors!
3. Celebrate in our water oasis. As you make your way to the top of Pu‘u Kilo, peer out over the beautiful Waikolohe Valley below. Then, opt to get back down through Tubestone Curl. The best part of this water slide adventure is the end, which launches you into the Waikolohe Stream—also known as our lazy river.
4. Celebrate over dinner. Watch the sun set over the Ko Olina lagoon as you dine at ‘AMA‘AMA, the resort’s signature restaurant. For special occasions, the chefs recommend starting with the ‘AMA‘AMA Seafood Platter—a delightful selection of crab legs, jumbo shrimp, oysters and ceviche.
5. Celebrate with a lei. As a symbol of love and aloha, the lei is a perfect gift for celebrations or everyday appreciation. Learn how to string together your very own lei in the resort’s Pau Hana Room or Aunty’s Beach House.
How will you celebrate the 5th anniversary of Aulani Resort?
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, When you book with us, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
Tina & Don are also parents to 7 amazing children, grandparents to 4 beautiful grandchildren, and have a lifelong love of travel around the world.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
Destinations with Character Travel has clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest.
People trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Plans Unveiled for the Phased Reopening of Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, Resort Hotels and Disney Stores - May 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando’s Planned Safety Protocols For Reopening Post-COVID-19 - May 21, 2020
- WESH News Reports Universal Orlando proposes reopening to public first week of June - May 21, 2020