Holland America Line and O, The Oprah Magazine have announced an exclusive partnership.
Oprah Winfrey; O The Oprah Magazine editor at large Gayle King; and others will join the inaugural O, The Oprah Magazine Share the Adventure Cruise setting sail to Alaska this July. Four additional O, The Oprah Magazine Adventure of Your Life sailings with O Magazine-inspired activities will be scheduled aboard select North America ships through 2018.
The O, The Oprah Magazine cruises will have exclusive programming developed with the magazine’s editors, including editor in chief Lucy Kaylin and creative director Adam Glassman. Members of the SuperSoul 100 — thought leaders and visionaries who use their talents to elevate humanity — will be on board sharing inspirational ideas and tips for living your best life. More than 300 Holland America Line cruises sailing in North America from August 2017 through 2018 will have a variety of activities that bring the magazine to life, including meditation, tai chi, healthy cooking demonstrations, an onboard book club and more.
The magazine will kick off the partnership with a contest in March 2017 awarding three deserving readers the chance to join the inaugural cruise to Alaska with Oprah and Gayle, followed by a high impact unit in the April 2017 issue, with in-book, online and broadcast integrations running throughout the remainder of 2017 and 2018.
The O, The Oprah Magazine Share the Adventure Cruise to Alaska will take place July 15–22, 2017. O, The Oprah Magazine Adventure of Your Life cruises will include the following dates/destinations:
- November 29, 2017 – 11-Day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale on Koningsdam
- March 3, 2018 – 7-Day Eastern Caribbean roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale on Nieuw Amsterdam
- August 11, 2018 – 7-Day Alaska roundtrip from Seattle on Eurodam
- October 28, 2018 – 7-Day Western Caribbean, Nieuw Amsterdam
-originally published in Travel Agent Central News by Newsdesk
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- New from Ancestry® and Kensington Tours Personal Heritage Journeys – A journey unlike any other, one you will cherish forever. - March 2, 2021
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas – Inaugural Season Now Sailing From Haffa, Israel in May 2021 - March 1, 2021