From our friends at Orlando Theme Park News…
Beginning this Friday, Aquatica will offer another great way to cool off with Island Nights presented by Coca-Cola. Taking place every Friday and Saturday night through August 6, guests can enjoy an evening celebration of summer with a special Island Nights soundtrack, extended park hours, a daily happy hour from 5 p.m. to park close, an evening kick-off party with a DJ and dancers, and more.
- Evening Party – As the temperature cools down, the fun kicks off. At 5 p.m., the DJ drops the first beat with a burst of water over the crowd marking the start of Island Nights. Park goers can enjoy the atmosphere all evening long with the Island Night’s dancers or enjoy the tunes broadcasted throughout the park while hitting the slides.
- Extended Hours – As part of Island Nights, park guests can enjoy extended hours every Friday and Saturday night with the park closing at 8 p.m.
- Happy Hour and Special Offers – After 5 p.m., select food locations in the park will offer $2 off beer and wine; and half-price Refillable Souvenir Cups.
- Sizzlin’ Island Flavors –Waterstone Grill features an Island Nights exclusive menu featuring a mojo pork sandwich and pineapple burger. The nearby Banana Beach will offer Hawaiian pizza, curry meatballs and pigeon pea rice.
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, When you book with us, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
Tina & Don are also parents to 7 amazing children, grandparents to 4 beautiful grandchildren, and have a lifelong love of travel around the world.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
Destinations with Character Travel has clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest.
People trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Plans Unveiled for the Phased Reopening of Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, Resort Hotels and Disney Stores - May 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando’s Planned Safety Protocols For Reopening Post-COVID-19 - May 21, 2020
- WESH News Reports Universal Orlando proposes reopening to public first week of June - May 21, 2020