One of the favorite traditions for guests visiting The Disneyland Resort & The Walt Disney World Resort is having their photo taking with the characters and collecting their autographs. The question many people have is, what can I have them autograph?
The Disney characters will sign just about anything (including t-shirts) as long as you are not wearing the item.
The are Destinations With Character’s Top 10 Ideas for Items to have Autographed are:
1. Make your own personalized autograph book at home and bring it with you.
2. Purchase a Walt Disney World Autograph Book at almost any of the theme park gift shops, especially The Emporium at The Magic Kingdom, The Mouse Gears Store at Epcot – Future World, The pin and map kiosk as you enter Disney’s Hollywood Studios, The Island Mercantile in The Oasis at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and any gift shop in The Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
3. Disney Postcards available for purchase at any park or resort gift shop.
4. A 4×6, 5×6 or 8×10 photo you bring from home.
5. Your favorite Disney t-shirt (especially one bearing a photo of the character you are asking to sign)
6. Back matte from your favorite Disney Photo Fram
7. Your favorite Disney photo frame
8. Your Disney Pin Trading lanyard
9. Your favorite Disney story book
10. Your Mickey Mouse Ears (best selection at The Chapeau Hat Shop to the right as you enter The Magic Kingdom)
We highly suggest that you make sure it is something that can be carried easily into the Disney Parks or Character Dining Locations and easy for you to keep-up with while enjoying the rest of your day in the parks!
Also always remember to have your pen or a black Sharpie marker ready for the character to sign your items to help keep the lines moving for those still waiting behind you!
Have A Magical Vacation!
Don & Tina
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
- Week of April 4-10, 2021 – These 8 Cruise Lines Announced Restarts For Summer 2021! - April 10, 2021
- runDisney Virtual Series to Honor the Timeless Majesty of ‘The Lion King’ This Summer – Hakuna Matata! - April 6, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Temporary Suspends Select Departures through September 19, 2021 - April 6, 2021