Since opening to Guests back in 1971, the Magic Kingdom has always been once of the most beloved theme parks on earth, thanks to all its family-friendly attractions, unique environments, and themed offerings that help in transporting Guests to different “worlds” ruled by imagination and fantasy. The Walt Disney World Resort has some small surprises in store for Guests visiting this weekend.
- A special presentation will take place on Cinderella Forecourt Stage at 9:30 a.m.
- Guest speakers, musical performances and appearances by favorite Disney characters.
- Limited release “I Was There” t-shirts and trading pin at the Emporium (available Oct. 1).
- Other commemorative products can be found throughout the Magic Kingdom Park.
- 45th Anniversary themed treats available at Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
IMAGE: © 2016 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved.
For the latest in Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Cruise and other travel news, remember to follow Destinations with Character Travel
on our web site: www.destinationswithcharactertravel.com
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world.
With Destinations with Character Travel, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
As always, when you book with us, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
- SOAR TO GREATER HEIGHTS: 2020 & 2021 VACATION PACKAGE SPECIALS NOW AVAILABLE! - September 12, 2020
- The 2020 Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Exclusive Vacation Package - September 10, 2020
- Savi’s Workshop Opens September 20, 2020 – Guests Can Soon Craft Their Own Lightsaber Again Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - September 10, 2020