Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom® Park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom Park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” – a new Cinderella castle forecourt stage show, will take place exclusively at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Partythis fall. “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” features the mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” as they return to the mortal world for one night during the Halloween season to cast a spell on everyone in the Magic Kingdom Park. The show also includes appearances by the Disney villains, and features dancers, projections and special effects.
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade – including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes – a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom Park into happy haunted hollows.
The tone of the event is, well, “Not-So-Scary”, and is appropriate for children of all ages.
2015 Event Dates with Ticket Prices: Tickets on sale now.
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; October 1 – Advance: US $68 (plus tax) for adults; US $63 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: US $74 (plus tax) for adults; US $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- October 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; November 1 – Advance: US $74 (plus tax) for adults; US $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- October 9, 16, 23, 29 – US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- SOLD OUT – Halloween – US $87 (plus tax) for adults; US $82 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
“Happy HalloWishes” Dessert Premium Package
This year, Guests can add even more treats to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party with the “Happy HalloWishes” Dessert Premium Package. Enjoy a unique Halloween Experience including viewing of Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade from a reserved location on Main Street followed by sweet treats and dazzling views of Cinderella Castle during the Happy HalloWishes Nighttime Spectacular.
Guests can delight in themed desserts and a variety of seasonal fruits and cheeses. The bountiful buffet of tempting treats includes favorites such as: chocolate-dipped strawberries, Halloween themed cupcakes and desserts, chocolate mousse, ice cream, hot chocolate, Signature Lemonades and Halloween Specialties, coffee and tea.
Guests who have purchased the “Happy HalloWishes” Dessert Premium Package may check-in from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Will Call booth outside the Magic Kingdom Park main entrance, where they will receive a credential for identification. Starting at 7:30 p.m., Guests will meet at the parade viewing area located by the flag pole in Town Square (inside the park after you pass under the train station) to see Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, which will start at 8:35 p.m. After the parade, Guests will be escorted to the Tomorrowland Terrace, the location for both the dessert party and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks viewing at 10:00 p.m. Guests who miss the parade viewing can check-in directly at Tomorrowland Terrace at 9:30 p.m.
Price is US $69 per adult, US $39 per child age 3 to 9 (tax included). Package availability is limited. Admission to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required and is not included in the price.
Seating will not be available for the Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, but wheelchairs and ECV’s can be accommodated. Seating will be available at the dessert party and is pre-assigned. The viewing location for the parade is outdoor and uncovered. If inclement weather, viewing location will still remain the same; however entertainment could be delayed or cancelled. The dessert party will operate rain or shine, even if the fireworks are cancelled.
Tina & Don Korta are the Owners of “Destinations with Character Travel Services. Through DWC they offer their clients concierge travel services and specialize in planning Magical Orlando area vacations along with Cruises to many places and all inclusive stays at Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts!
They are both lifelong Disney fans dating back to childhood visits to The Disneyland Resort in California & The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando when in it was only The Magic Kingdom Park! They have 7 children who were raised with a love of Disney and are now helping to bring the magic of Disney to their 2 grand children.
They spent their Honeymoon at The Walt Disney World Resort,have a large collection of Disneyana, and an extensive library of Disney DVD’sand books. In their free time they love movies, traveling and family fun time with their children and grandchildren.
Take advantage of their 40+ years of experience and knowledge that they would love to share with you in helping plan your next Magical Vacation.
Along with their partners at Vacation With The Magic Travel and Garavanian Travel they can assist you with any of your vacation and travel needs, anywhere in the world!
For Disney, they can even assist in resort & ticket research, booking, Fast Pass+, Dining Reservations, Special Event ticketing, and anything else you need help with for your Magical Vacation, and their services are ALWAYS FREE!
You can find them on:
Or you can just email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Virtual Queue Update - July 10, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort 2020 Theme Park Tickets and Disney Resort Hotel Bookings Now Available - July 9, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort Updates/Modifies It’s Disney’s Magical Express Service - July 9, 2020