Beginning with reservations arriving on Sept. 29, 2015, most Guests booked on a Walt Disney Travel Company package at aWalt Disney World® Resort hotel will receive their luggage tags in the same box as their MagicBands.
These new luggage tags feature seven unique designs each in a color that will correspond to the Guests’ MagicBand. If Guests have not customized their MagicBand color, they will receive a luggage tag in the iconic grey color to match their MagicBand.
The delivery method will vary depending on when your Client’s reservation was booked and whether they have customized their MagicBands.
Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests will receive their items accordingly:
- Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 10+ days prior to arrival will receive their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at home.
- Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 6-9 days prior to arrival, and Guests who have not customized their MagicBands will recieve their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at the Resort hotel.
- Guests who have booked a reservation 1-5 days prior to their arrival, and Guests who have opted out ofMagicBands will receive luggage tags at the front desk of their Resort hotel.
Tina & Don Korta are the Owners of “Destinations with Character Travel Services. Through DWC they offer their clients concierge travel services and specialize in planning Magical Orlando area vacations along with Cruises to many places and all inclusive stays at Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts!
They are both lifelong Disney fans dating back to childhood visits to The Disneyland Resort in California & The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando when in it was only The Magic Kingdom Park! They have 7 children who were raised with a love of Disney and are now helping to bring the magic of Disney to their 2 grand children.
They spent their Honeymoon at The Walt Disney World Resort,have a large collection of Disneyana, and an extensive library of Disney DVD’sand books. In their free time they love movies, traveling and family fun time with their children and grandchildren.
Take advantage of their 40+ years of experience and knowledge that they would love to share with you in helping plan your next Magical Vacation.
Along with their partners at Vacation With The Magic Travel and Garavanian Travel they can assist you with any of your vacation and travel needs, anywhere in the world!
For Disney, they can even assist in resort & ticket research, booking, Fast Pass+, Dining Reservations, Special Event ticketing, and anything else you need help with for your Magical Vacation, and their services are ALWAYS FREE!
You can find them on:
Or you can just email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Week of April 4-10, 2021 – These 8 Cruise Lines Announced Restarts For Summer 2021! - April 10, 2021
- runDisney Virtual Series to Honor the Timeless Majesty of ‘The Lion King’ This Summer – Hakuna Matata! - April 6, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Temporary Suspends Select Departures through September 19, 2021 - April 6, 2021