5 large egg yolks
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup Key lime juice
1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Gently whisk the yolks together in a bowl; do not let them foam. Stirring constantly, slowly blend in the sweetened condensed milkand the Key lime juice.
3. Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until set.
4. Remove the pie from the oven and cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Chill, covered, until very cold.
5. Serve chilled, cut into wedges.
Recipe courtesy of “Cooking with Mickey and the Disney Chefs” by Pam Brandon..2004
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, When you book with us, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,