As part of this year’s Flurry of Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® starting Nov. 6, 2018, the spectacular nighttime holiday fireworks show, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! is returning once again, and with it comes the popular Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Party!
This festive experience begins as you step into the Chinese Theatre Courtyard to enjoy an array of holiday-themed snacks, decadent desserts, beer, wine, and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
While Guests are taking part in the festivities, kids of all ages can come and meet a VIP Disney character.
Before the show, you will be escorted to a reserved viewing area where you’ll enjoy Disney Movie Magic – a beautiful projection show featuring favorite cinematic moments and the magic of Disney – followed by Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, a Santa-sized spectacular jam-packed with holiday music, fireworks, special effects, and dazzling state-of-the-art projections.
Reservations are now open for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM Dessert Party for bookings starting on Nov. 6, 2018.
This festive dining experience will occur nightly Nov. 6, 2018-Jan. 6, 2019.
The event will start 1 1/2 hours prior each night’s show time.
Event times are subject to change without notice and vary throughout the season.
- Nov 6-Dec 22, 2018; Jan 2-6, 2019: Pricing is $79 per adult and $45 per child ages 3-9 (tax and gratuity included)
- Dec 23, 2018-Jan 1, 2019: Pricing is $89 per adult and $49 per child ages 3-9 (tax and gratuity included)
A separate ticket for admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required and is not included in the dessert party price. For reservations, contact Destinations with Character Travel by clicking HERE, or email them at : email@example.com
- SOAR TO GREATER HEIGHTS: 2020 & 2021 VACATION PACKAGE SPECIALS NOW AVAILABLE! - September 12, 2020
- The 2020 Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Exclusive Vacation Package - September 10, 2020
- Savi’s Workshop Opens September 20, 2020 – Guests Can Soon Craft Their Own Lightsaber Again Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - September 10, 2020