Gabe Garivanian, along with brother Harry are owner of Garavanian Travel, LLC Destinations With Character Travel’s partner agency.
Recently Gabe did a short 2 day sail on the Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas to give us this short review:
Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas – I sailed 2 days on this ship November 8.
I really enjoyed the newest ship. Royal Caribbean is now offering amenities for suites which are bi-level. Besides inside (which has the changing picture frame outside and balcony cabins they now offer smaller 1 person cabins. This ship also has adjoining cabins in different categories for family travel
New items on ship are:
* Rip cord –sky dive simulator
* Simples sports complex which changes from bumper cars to roller skating to tennis to gymnastics and circus acts.
* Nothstar is a enclosed platform that takes you up 300 feet above ship
* Kids club is excellent and they also have the 2 foot kiddie pool
* Shows are good and in 270 room shows are incredible. In 270 there is no back stage so the performers come from ceiling or up an elevator under stage
Dining – no main dining room
Dining is called Dynamic dining. There was a problem with this on Quantum when it came out, but is ironed out now
There are theme restaurants you can go to
2.Silk Pan Asian
3.Costal Kitchen Mediterranean
4 Amereican Icon Grille – classic American
5 Chic contemporary cuisine
Also have Windjammer – buffet restaurant
Mikes pub –pub food
Along with a couple of specialty restaurants that have a fee Wonderland, Jasmine Italian
Minor restaurant –The doghouse which has many types of hotdogs (free next to sportplex
Café promenade coffee and snacks
Starbucks where you pay for coffee, but food is free
270 which has Seattle best coffee you pay for, but food is free where they have salad, soups and panini really liked the ship and state of the are.
The ship leaves from Bayonne New Jersey which is an easy port to get in and out of. Royal Caribbean also works with a bus company if client does not want to fly
- EPCOT’s Space 220 Restaurant Reveals More Details and Menus! - September 14, 2021
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Announces A New Updated Finding Nemo Musical Coming in 2022 ! - September 14, 2021
- – The All-New Spectacular ‘Disney Enchantment’ at Magic Kingdom Park – Debuts Oct. 1 for Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration - August 24, 2021