Recently we revealed the latest additions to our expanding line-up of Adventures by Disney® Short Escape vacations: three brand-new adventures in Boston, London and Vancouver, Canada launching in 2019.
Today we’re excited to share a closer look at our Vancouver itinerary.
This two-night adventure can be booked as a stand-alone getaway or as an add-on to other vacation plans.
In fact, you can enhance your Disney Cruise Line cruise and enjoy the chance to explore Vancouver before you even board your ship.
With this special Short Escape, you can discover the natural beauty of Vancouver’s stunning sites, including:
- A bike ride through Stanley Park to see Beaver Lake, local totem poles and more
- A foodie tour of Granville Island Market to explore the smells, sights and tastes of Vancouver
- An adventure to the treetops at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- A gondola trip to the top of Grouse Mountain, followed by a zipline ride through the wilderness
- And much more!
And just like all of our trips, this itinerary this trip is filled with authentic experiences, VIP service, special access and signature Disney storytelling that sets Adventures by Disney vacations apart.
- Disney’s Aulani Resort To Plan Phased Reopening Beginning November 1, 2020 - September 24, 2020
- SOAR TO GREATER HEIGHTS: 2020 & 2021 VACATION PACKAGE SPECIALS NOW AVAILABLE! - September 12, 2020
- The 2020 Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Exclusive Vacation Package - September 10, 2020