The Universal Orlando blog tells us of some tasty treats awaiting us all at Universal Orlando right now!
TOP 7 EATS TO CELEBRATE 4TH OF JULY AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT
Share this post:
One of my favorite things about 4th of July is definitely the food. This holiday weekend just calls for indulging in delicious American cuisine dishes and treats. Here are some of my favorite bites from Universal Orlando Resort to celebrate the holiday.
1. Any Hot Dog from Hot Dog Hall of Fame in Universal CityWalk
A hot dog is the perfect way to celebrate Independence Day. With options from some of the most well-known U.S. destinations such as Boston, Chicago and New York, you can’t help but give it a shot.
2. Grand Slam Burger at NBC Sports Grill & Brew in Universal CityWalk
I am a self-proclaimed burger enthusiast. This is why I can confidently say that the Grand Slam burger is my favorite food item on this list. Two half-pound beef patties, Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, butter Bibb lettuce, tomatoes, crispy onions, barbeque ranch and toasted brioche bun complete this meaty masterpiece. And you can wash it all down with a delicious brew of your choosing from an impressive line-up of more than 100 beers.
3. Chefs Signature Wood Fire Pizza at Confisco Grille & Backwater Bar in Universal’s Islands of Adventure
Pizza is the backbone of the American foodie spirit. When was the last time you heard someone say “I ordered pizza” and you didn’t feel delighted? Yes, pizza does not originate from the United States, but we have adopted it as our own. Give this personal-sized “American” treasure a try.
4. San Francisco Cobb Salad at Lombard’s Seafood Grille in Universal Studios Florida
To help balance out your diet for the day, I figured I’d throw in a healthier option. The San Francisco Cobb Salad gives you a nice blend of mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, avocado, bacon, hardboiled egg and blue cheese crumbles served with a citrus vinaigrette on the side. You can spice this dish up by ordering it with turkey or shrimp as seen above!
5. Volcano Nachos at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville in Universal CityWalk
Simply put, the Volcano Nachos are a massive pile of house-made tortilla chips covered with chili, cheese, Pico de Gallo, fresh guac, sour cream and jalapeños. I’d highly recommend sharing this dish with some fellow parrot heads. Fins up!
6. Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf from The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel
America wouldn’t be America without food wrapped in bacon. This dish combines two of my favorite foods, meatloaf and bacon. Served with mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots and mushroom gravy; how can you say no to that? I know I can’t and won’t.
7. Big Pink Donut at Lard Lad Donuts in Universal Studios Florida
Have you ever seen a donut that is larger than a human head? Now is your chance. Head over to the Springfield area of Universal Studios Florida and attempt to stomach this massive delicacy.
What are some of your favorite bites from Universal Orlando Resort? Tell us in the comments below.
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, When you book with us, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
- Electrical Water Pageant Will Join in the Fun of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” - September 24, 2021
- Updated Pre-Sailing Testing Requirements for Disney Cruise Line - September 24, 2021
- Celebrating ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts - September 24, 2021