Universal Orlando Resort this morning added a fourth annual pass tier while raising prices on its other three AP options.
- Premium — $539.99, up from $494.99. The Florida resident price is now $489.99, up from $449.99.
- Preferred — $384.99, up from $344.99. Florida resident price now $349.99, up from $309.99.
- Power — $344.99, up from $254.99. Florida resident price now $319.99, up from $234.99.
- Seasonal — This is a new tier, priced at $284.99. Florida residents pay $259.99.
The Preferred and Premium passes include unlimited park admission and in-park discounts on food and merchandise. The Seasonal and Power Pass are subject to blockout dates and do not include in-park discounts. The Seasonal pass has more blockout dates than the Power pass: from June 10 – August 13, 2017, in addition to the Christmas/New Year’s Holiday and Spring Break blockouts the new Power pass has.
The Premium Pass includes free preferred and valet parking after the first visit, while the Preferred Pass includes self-parking, and the Power Pass now includes a 50 percent discount on self-parking, which it did not have before today’s changes. That goes a long way to explain the big jump in price for that pass, although an argument can be made that the new Seasonal pass is actually more like what the old Power pass was.
The Preferred and Premium passes also now offer access to the early park admission available to Universal Orlando park guests, although the early admission for Preferred pass members is subject to blockout dates. The Premium Pass also includes a Halloween Horror Nights ticket, CityWalk club access, and unlimited Universal Express line-skipping access after 4pm.
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, When you book with us, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
- EPCOT’s Space 220 Restaurant Reveals More Details and Menus! - September 14, 2021
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Announces A New Updated Finding Nemo Musical Coming in 2022 ! - September 14, 2021
- – The All-New Spectacular ‘Disney Enchantment’ at Magic Kingdom Park – Debuts Oct. 1 for Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration - August 24, 2021