We received this notification from Adventures by Disney this morning, May 13, 2020:
UPDATE – MAY 13, 2020: Select Adventures by Disney Cruise and Escape packages cancelled for July
Disney Cruise Line is reaching out to Guests who were originally booked on departures through July 28, 2020, to advise that these sailings have been cancelled.
In light of this cancellation, Disney Cruise Line is offering Guests who have paid in full the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date, or a full refund.
The credit has been automatically added to their account.
Guests may place a reservation on hold by applying it as a payment option when booking a new reservation on the Disney Travel Agents website.
For Guests who have not paid in full, Disney Cruise Line will be automatically refunding any payment made toward their booking.
This refund will be processed back to the original form of payment, but may be delayed due to the high volume.
The cancellation of the two Disney Magic sailings and three Disney Wonder sailings include Adventures by Disney Cruise Packages booked in conjunction with these cruises.
Guests on these sailings will be notified by SeaMail of the cruise cancellation and will automatically receive a refund for all components, including the Adventures by Disney Cruise Package.
There is no action needed on their part, as we are advising in the SeaMail that the Adventures by Disney component has been cancelled and will be included in their refund.
Impacted departures include:
- 6/21 – 5-Night Bahamas
- 6/26 – 5-Night Bahamas
- 7/1 – 4-Night Bahamas
- 7/5 – 5-Night Bahamas
- 7/10 – 3-Night Bahamas
- 7/13 – 4-Night Bahamas
- 7/17 – 3-Night Bahamas
- 7/20 – 4-Night Bahamas
- 7/24 – 3-Night Bahamas
- 7/27 – 4-Night Bahamas
- 6/20 – 7-Night Western Caribbean
- 6/27 – 9-Night Southern Caribbean
- 7/6 – 5-Night Western Caribbean
- 7/11 – 7-Night Eastern Caribbean
- 7/18 – 7-Night Western Caribbean
- 7/25 – 7-Night Eastern Caribbean
- 7/13 – 5-Night Mediterranean
- 7/18 – 7-Night Western Europe
- 7/25 – 11-Night Northern Europe
- 7/6 – 7-Night Alaska
- 7/13 – 7-Night Alaska
- 7/20 – 7-Night Alaska
- 7/27 – 7-Night Alaska
Adventures by Disney Cruise Packages
- 7/13 – 5-Night Mediterranean Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 7/25 – 11-Night Northern Europe Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 7/6 – 7-Night Alaskan Wonders Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 7/13 – 7-Night Alaskan Wonders Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
- 7/27 – 7-Night Alaskan Wonders Adventures by Disney Cruise Package
Save Time & Book All of your Disney Travel by contacting
Find out why Disney & Our Clients have honored us
with the distinction of being a Disney EarMarked Agency,
and why our clients keep coming back to us for all of their vacations!
For Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, or anything else Non-Disney:
Tina & Don are also parents to 7 amazing children, grandparents to 4 beautiful grandchildren, and have a lifelong love of travel around the world.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
Destinations with Character Travel has clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest.
People trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Beginning June 2, 2020 SELECT Universal Orlando Resort Hotels to Begin Phased Reopening - May 29, 2020
- Additional Update on Walt Disney World Resort Reservations - May 28, 2020
- UPDATE: Walt Disney World To Cancel All Dining Plans, Dining Reservations, Fastpasses and Experiences Ahead of Reopening - May 28, 2020