The witching hour’s almost here—get your favorite costume ready for trick-or-treats and more at this Halloween-themed special event!
Explore Magic Kingdom park to collect candies, sweets and all kinds of frightfully delightful treats!Black cat and cauldron buffs will love the bounty of boo-friendly spirits they’ll discover at the happiest haunted happening on Earth—Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Each year, Magic Kingdom park hosts grim grinning ghosts, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night, so you’ll want to start polishing your pumpkins now!
And since the tone of this event is “not-so-scary,” that means children of all ages can enjoy all the fun!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place on the following dates:
- September 02, 2016
- September 08, 2016
- September 11, 2016
- September 13, 2016
- September 16, 2016
- September 18, 2016
- September 20, 2016
- September 23, 2016
- September 25, 2016
- September 29, 2016
- September 30, 2016
- October 02, 2016
- October 04, 2016
- October 06, 2016
- October 07, 2016
- October 10, 2016
- October 11, 2016
- October 13, 2016
- October 14, 2016
- October 16, 2016
- October 18, 2016
- October 20, 2016
- October 21, 2016
- October 23, 2016
- October 25, 2016
- October 27, 2016
- October 28, 2016
- October 30, 2016
- October 31, 2016
Be sure to check back in the near future for updated entertainment information!
Before you brew up ideas for your next disguise—review our latest list of tips.While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgement. Please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- May not wear masks of any kind.
Sing along to wicked remixes of Disney Villain theme songs as fright-night fireworks light up the sky!
Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package
Enjoy a premium experience with a reserved viewing location for Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade, a decadently delicious dessert party and dazzling, to-die-for views of the Happy HalloWishes fireworks bursting above Cinderella Castle.
Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade
Cheer for fiendishly fun floats and Disney Characters decked out for Halloween at this creepy parade!
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
Join the 3 mischievous Sanderson Sisters—and some legendary Disney Villains—as they use their magic to host a decidedly wicked fun fest!
Magic Kingdom Park
Main Street, U.S.A.
Experience chills, thrills and villains that defy redemption during this wickedly fun celebration—taking place select nights from September 2 to October 31, 2016 at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
It’s Fun to Be Bad
The mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s Hocus Pocus return to the mortal world to throw a Halloween party.With only a few hours to run amuck at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Winifred, Mary and Sarah decide to use their magic to host a decidedly wicked fun fest.
Enlisting the help of the Disney villains, the 3 sisters mix sinister shadows, terrifying nightmares and use the nefarious powers of their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate Hocus Pocus Party Potion—and cast a spell on everyone in Magic Kingdom park!
Look for appearances from Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie and Maleficent. Combine them and other great Disney villains with amazing dancers, wild visual projections and otherworldly special effects to make Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular a not-to-be-missed Halloween treat!
Know Before You Go
Learn more about the times and location for this thrilling experience at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.Dates and Times:
- September 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29 and 30, 2016
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31, 2016.
- 8:00 PM*, 9:20 PM, 10:40 PM and 12:00 midnight
- Castle Forecourt Stage at Magic Kingdom park
Please note: all entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
*On September 2, 8, 11 and 13, 2016, the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular will take place at 9:20 PM, 10:40 PM and 12:00 midnight only.
Mickey’s Spooktacular Celebration
Make your visit during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party memorable—reserve Mickey’s Spooktacular Celebration!In-Room Celebrations help create magical memories and place you directly into your own Disney story. Experience an over-the-top, personalized, Not-So-Scary Halloween Party welcome—prepared by Mickey Mouse himself!
Delight someone special by arranging the surprise of a lifetime in your Disney Resort hotel room. It’s the trick that really is a treat.
To learn more, visit Disney Floral and Gifts online, or call (407) WDW-GIFT or (407) 939-4438 to speak with a friendly Dream Maker. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
This extra-spooky surprise is only available from August 26 to November 6, 2016.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party requires a separate ticket for admission.
Enchanting Table Service Dining
Make mealtime part of the magic with dining experiences that serve up great food, fun and fantasy. During the specially ticketed Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, 3 of the most popular and engaging table service restaurants in Magic Kingdom park are open for dinner.
- Be Our Guest
Venture to the Beast’s Castle for a sumptuous show-stopping supper served in one of 3 sensational dining rooms.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
Disney Princesses welcome you for a one-of-a-kind fairytale feast inside Cinderella Castle.
- Crystal Palace
Feeling rumbly in your tumbly? Join Winnie the Pooh and friends for a delightful dinner buffet.
Dining reservations are strongly recommended. To reserve your table during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, please call (407) 939-3463 or (407) WDW-DINE.
Please note: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets are required to book a dinner reservation.
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, When you book with us, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
- Playa Hotels and Resorts To Begin Offering On Site Covid Testing January 26, 2021 - January 15, 2021
- Iberostar Resorts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Brazil Announce COVID-19 antigen test on site* before returning to the U.S. at no additional cost - January 15, 2021
- Excellence Resorts To Begin Offering COVID-19 Testing - January 15, 2021