A Good Neighbor Hotel vacation offers a stay at a nearby hotel, preferred seating at selected attractions in Disney California Adventure® Park and more. The Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotels really are “neighbors” to the Disneyland Resort. Stay at any one of the many hotel properties and enjoy easy access to the exciting entertainment of the Downtown Disney® District and the adventure of both Disney Theme Parks.
The following Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotels can be booked with this vacation:
- Good Neighbor Hotels – Suite
- Good Neighbor Hotels – Superior
- Good Neighbor Hotels – Moderate
- Good Neighbor Hotels – Economy
A Disneyland Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 3 to 5 days.
- Valid for same-day entry into both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Theme Parks
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir tickets include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening.
Magic Morning Admission*
Receive one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before park opening. Valid for Guests with a 3-Day or greater Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir ticket (one per person).
- Disneyland Photo Memory† – One (1) 5″x7″ Disney PhotoPass™ Service or selected Attraction photo of your choice (one per package).
- EXCLUSIVE! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (one per person).
- Walt Disney Travel Savings Card – A special card offering 10% savings at many participating dining and merchandise locations in Downtown Disney District. (one card per package; non-transferable and void if sold)
- ESPN Zone® – Get a burger and a $10 ESPN Zone Game Card for $15††. Enjoy the ultimate sports viewing, dining and entertainment experience at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney District.
Additional Package Options:
- Air Travel for U.S. only
- Airport & Ground Transfers
- Alamo® Car Rental
- Disney Dining Options
- Southern California Tours & Attractions
- Travel Insurance
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Packages and tickets plus their options or components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 13 days from day of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
- View the 2016 Booking Terms and Conditions for 2016 travel arrangements
*Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. Each Guest must have a valid 3-Day or greaterDisneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir ticket for Magic Morning admission. Based on availability, does not operate daily.
†Must be redeemed at a Disney PhotoPass Sales Center or one of the following attractions at the Disneyland Resort: Splash Mountain or Space Mountain at Disneyland Park, or The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or California Screamin’ at Disney California Adventure Park. Not valid online. Complimentary photo is for personal use only. Voucher has no cash value, will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. Must claim photo within 30 days of the date the photo was taken. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. May not be combined with other offers or discounts. Separate theme park admission required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Expires 12/31/16.
††Burger includes Classic Burger, Cheeseburger or Veggie Burger on request. All other burgers subject to additional costs. May not be redeemed for cash; no substitutions. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Valid only at ESPN Zone Anaheim. Expires 1/15/17.
Walt Disney Travel Company CST: 1022229-50
Have A Magical Day!
Don & Tina Korta