DISNEY’S VISA® CARD VACATION PACKAGE
Purchase a Disneyland® Resort vacation using a Disney’s Visa Card and Cardmembers receive magical package extras. Applicable with Resort Hotel and Good Neighbor Hotel vacation packages.
(Note: This package is not available to book online.)
The following Anaheim Hotels can be booked with this vacation:
- Disneyland Resort Hotels
- Good Neighbor Hotels
A Disneyland Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 3 to 5 days.
- Valid for same-day entry into both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure® Theme Parks
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir tickets include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening
Magic Morning Admission**/Early Entry: Extra Magic Hours***
- Good Neighbor Hotel Packages: Receive one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designatedDisneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before park opening. Valid for Guests with a 3-Day or greater DisneylandResort Park Hopper souvenir ticket (one per person).
- Disney Resort Hotel Packages: When you stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel take advantage of Extra Magic Hour – early entry to either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park – every day of your stay!
(Valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required for each Guest).
- Complimentary Dreams Tote Bag* – Your Cardmember vacation package includes a complimentary Dreams tote bag with your vacation (one per package).
- Disneyland Photo Memory† – One (1) 5″x7″ Disney PhotoPass™ Service or selected Attraction photo of your choice (one per package).
- EXCLUSIVE! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (one per person).
- Walt Disney Travel Savings Card – A special card offering 10% savings at many participating dining and merchandise locations in Downtown Disney District. (one card per package; non-transferable and void if sold)
- ESPN Zone® – Get a burger and a $10 ESPN Zone Game Card for $15††. Enjoy the ultimate sports viewing, dining and entertainment experience at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney® District.
Additional Package Options:
- Air Travel for U.S. only
- Airport & Ground Transfers
- Alamo® Car Rental
- Disney Dining Options
- Southern California Tours & Attractions
- Travel Insurance
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Packages and tickets plus their options or components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 13 days from day of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
- View the 2016 Booking Terms and Conditions for 2016 travel arrangements
*Dreams tote bag limited to one per vacation package, while supplies last.
**Magic Morning admission allows admission into select attractions in Disneyland Park before the Park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. Each Guest must have a valid 3-day or great Disneyland Resort Park Hoppersouvenir ticket from the Walt Disney Travel Company. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to Park opening. Applicable dates and time of operation, and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment, and services may vary and our subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
***Extra Magic Hour currently allows registered Disneyland Resort hotel guests admission into select attractions at DisneylandPark on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and Disney California Adventure Park on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday before the applicable park opens to the general public. Check disneyland.com for schedule of when each park offers Extra Magic Hour. Each registered hotel guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key card. To enhance the Extra Magic Hour experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
†Must be redeemed at a Disney PhotoPass Sales Center or one of the following attractions at the Disneyland Resort: Splash Mountain or Space Mountain at Disneyland Park, or The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or California Screamin’ at Disney California Adventure Park. Not valid online. Complimentary photo is for personal use only. Voucher has no cash value, will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. Must claim photo within 30 days of the date the photo was taken. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. May not be combined with other offers or discounts. Separate theme park admission required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Expires 12/31/16.
††Burger includes Classic Burger, Cheeseburger or Veggie Burger on request. All other burgers subject to additional costs. May not be redeemed for cash; no substitutions. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Valid only at ESPN Zone Anaheim. Expires 1/15/17.
Walt Disney Travel Company CST: 1022229-50
Have A Magical day!
Don & Tina Korta
Tina & Don Korta are the Owners of “Destinations with Character Travel Services. Through DWC they offer their clients concierge travel services and specialize in planning Magical Orlando area vacations along with Cruises to many places and all inclusive stays at Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts!
They are both lifelong Disney fans dating back to childhood visits to The Disneyland Resort in California & The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando when in it was only The Magic Kingdom Park! They have 7 children who were raised with a love of Disney and are now helping to bring the magic of Disney to their 2 grand children.
They spent their Honeymoon at The Walt Disney World Resort,have a large collection of Disneyana, and an extensive library of Disney DVD’sand books. In their free time they love movies, traveling and family fun time with their children and grandchildren.
Take advantage of their 40+ years of experience and knowledge that they would love to share with you in helping plan your next Magical Vacation.
Along with their partners at Vacation With The Magic Travel and Garavanian Travel they can assist you with any of your vacation and travel needs, anywhere in the world!
For Disney, they can even assist in resort & ticket research, booking, Fast Pass+, Dining Reservations, Special Event ticketing, and anything else you need help with for your Magical Vacation, and their services are ALWAYS FREE!
You can find them on:
Or you can just email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org