Make the most of your Disneyland® Resort vacation with a stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Whether you choose to indulge in the luxury of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa, surround yourself with the fantasy and magic of the Disneyland Hotel, or soak up the laid-back beach atmosphere of Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel, you’ll find a whole world of Disney wonder, both inside and out.
The following Disneyland® Resort Hotels can be booked with this package:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
A Disneyland Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 3 to 5 days.
- Valid for same-day entry into both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure® Theme Parks
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir tickets include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening
Early Entry: Extra Magic Hours*
Guests of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can take advantage of Extra Magic Hour each day of their stay at Disneyland orDisney California Adventure Park! (Valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required.)
- Disneyland Photo Memory† – One (1) 5″x7″ Disney PhotoPass™ Service or selected Attraction photo of your choice (one per package).
- EXCLUSIVE! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (one per person).
- Walt Disney Travel Savings Card – A special card offering 10% savings at many participating dining and merchandise locations in Downtown Disney® District. (one card per package; non-transferable and void if sold)
- ESPN Zone® – Get a burger and a $10 ESPN Zone Game Card for $15††. Enjoy the ultimate sports viewing, dining and entertainment experience at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney District.
Additional Package Options Available
- Air Travel for U.S. only
- Airport & Ground Transfers
- Alamo® Car Rental
- Disney Dining Options
- Southern California Tours & Attractions
- Travel Insurance
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Packages and tickets plus their options or components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 13 days from day of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
- View the 2016 Booking Terms and Conditions for 2016 travel arrangements
*Extra Magic Hour currently allows registered Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests admission into select attractions at DisneylandPark on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and Disney California Adventure Park on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday before the applicable park opens to the general public. Each registered Hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key card. To enhance the Extra Magic Hour experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
†Must be redeemed at a Disney PhotoPass Sales Center or one of the following attractions at the Disneyland Resort: Splash Mountain or Space Mountain at Disneyland Park, or The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or California Screamin’ at Disney California Adventure Park. Not valid online. Complimentary photo is for personal use only. Voucher has no cash value, will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. Must claim photo within 30 days of the date the photo was taken. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. May not be combined with other offers or discounts. Separate theme park admission required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Expires 12/31/16.
††Burger includes Classic Burger, Cheeseburger or Veggie Burger on request. All other burgers subject to additional costs. May not be redeemed for cash; no substitutions. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Valid only at ESPN Zone Anaheim. Expires 1/15/17.
Have A Magical Day!
Don & Tina Korta
Remember, when considering your next Disneyland Resort vacation, to contact one of our Specialists in the Art of Planning Magical Disney Vacations. Our concierge service means your agent will be there for you from the first day of planning, through the booking, dining reservation process, and every other day right up until the day you arrive back home.
We can be reached at: email@example.com
- Get Ready to Unleash the Magic of Disney Genie Service Starting October 19, 2021 - October 9, 2021
- Disney Genie Launching Oct. 19 at Walt Disney World Resort: Create Your Best Disney Day - October 8, 2021
- Another Way to Share Disney Parks & Resorts Cast Member Compliments via My Disney Experience Mobile App - October 7, 2021