Welcome the upcoming spring season by treating your senses to a harvest of vibrant and captivating experiences!
Blossoming once again in 2018, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is a fun-filled destination for Guests of every age—and the perfect place for nearly every member of the family to dig up their sense of curiosity and discovery. Highlights may include:
- Outdoor kitchens offering delectable bites and libations
- Dozens of world-renowned, Disney-themed topiaries
- Breathtaking garden spaces and wildlife habitats
- Inspirational exhibits, seminars and how-to demonstrations
- An outdoor concert series featuring fan-favorite bands
- And much, much more
With so much to see and do, you can return to the Festival again and again—and uncover something new each and every time!
The 2018 Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival will rock with 17 favorite artists whose hits span more than five decades.
This year, our 25th event year, the Garden Rocks series features singers and groups from the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s and 2000s with hit-makers in a variety of genres including rock, pop, country, R&B and dance.
We also have a couple of artists that have played other Epcot festivals like Survivor, Smash Mouth and Rick Springfield, who are joining us for Garden Rocks this year.
Here is this year’s lineup (subject to change without notice):
- March 2-5: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- March 9-12: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 16-19: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 23-26: Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 30-April 2: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 6-7: Foghat (NEW!) “Slow Ride”
- April 8-9: Survivor (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Eye of the Tiger”
- April 13-14: Smash Mouth (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “All Star”
- April 15-16: Rick Springfield (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Jessie’s Girl”
- April 20-21: Jo Dee Messina (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Stand by Me”
- April 22-23: Lonestar (NEW!) “Amazed”
- April 27-30: Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- May 4-7: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 11-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- May 13-14: Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles (NEW!) “Hotel California”
- May 18-21: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 25-28: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
Garden Rocks performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and are included with Epcot admission.
Stay tuned for information on Garden Rocks Dining Packages Coming Soon!
Book a Festival Getaway in 2018
Make the most of next year’s Festival! Pick from over 25 Disney Resort hotels
—then customize with a package that lets you experience all 4 theme parks, 2 water parks and 150-plus dining locations.
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
Take advantage of our FREE Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ Reservation Services,
FREE Advanced Dining Reservation Services, Trained Dedicated Agents, and So Much More!
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.