IT’S CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.
Halloween Horror Nights™ 2018 – Universal Studios Florida™
The World’s Premier Halloween Event Select Nights Sep. 14-Nov. 3, 2018
14, 16, 20, 21, 23, 28, 30
3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28, 31
Get ready to scream!
Starting today, you’re able to purchase a limited-time ticket offer and vacation package for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights, which runs select nights from Sept. 14 through Nov. 3.
Some of the most terrifying names in horror – both from the past and present – will come to life to haunt you in nine brand-new mazes based on hit TV-shows and haunting original stories.
You’ll also encounter nightmarish creatures as you walk through five sinister scare zones. And if you need to escape the frightening chills, you can enjoy rides and attractions throughout the night in Universal Studios Florida.
New nightmares rule the darkness at Universal Studios Florida™.
Haunted houses drawn from the greatest horrors chill the bravest souls.
Streets transform into sinister scare zones. Mad laughter echoes from outrageous live shows.
And across the park, some of Universal’s most exhilarating attractions tempt with thrilling escapes.
Be sure to add Halloween Horror Nights to your daytime thrills at Universal Orlando Resort™ for the ultimate vacation experience!
For a limited time, you can take advantage of the Halloween Horror Nights flex ticket offer, which gives you a second night (Sunday – Friday) of scares when you purchase before June 6.
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Flex Ticket Offer
- Entitles one (1) guest admission to two (2) 2018 Halloween Horror Nights event nights on any Sunday – Friday event date that is valid for ticket type. Available for online purchase only
However, that’s not all you can take advantage of today!
Make a vacation out of your Halloween Horror Nights visit by booking a vacation package that allows you to stay in the heart of the horror with a 4-night hotel stay. This package also includes the limited time Flex Ticket offer and more.
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Hotel and Ticket Package
Book by Nov. 2 for travel from Sept. 14 – Nov. 3
- 4-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Or you can also stay at one of our other on-site hotels, including Universal’s Aventura Hotel opening in August
- 3-Park, 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 1-night admission ticket to Halloween Horror Nights, plus get 1 extra night free of your choosing (Sunday – Friday). Offer valid on packages booked by 6/6/18
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8 p.m.
And if that doesn’t get you excited about Halloween Horror Nights, this might — you can now add a RIP tour or an Unmasking the Horror tour to your package for an additional cost. I know, insane.
today to purchase your Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Tickets or Vacation Package!
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
Take advantage of our FREE Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ Reservation Services,
FREE Advanced Dining Reservation Services, Trained Dedicated Agents, and So Much More!
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- 11 Reasons to Use a Travel Agent for Your Next Vacation - February 24, 2021
- AM Resorts – Seize Your Sunshine, SAVINGS UP TO 40% + FREE EXTRAS! - February 22, 2021
- It’s Tasty Fare Time – Disney Parks Best Bites – February 2021 - February 22, 2021