Ready, set, boo!
Vacation planners, today’s the day to start planning your visit to Walt Disney World® Resort for late summer and early fall.
That includes getting your tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
Tickets are now available for the event that transforms Magic Kingdom® Park into a spook-tacularcelebration.
Fun for everyone begins on August 13 and continues on select nights through Nov. 1.
This devilishly delightful night includes the return of “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular” fireworks show (hosted by Jack Skellington, telling a Halloween tale about Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy), “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show and more!
During the event, you will have the opportunity to greet favorite Disney characters (some of them wearing Halloween costumes of their own!), go trick-or-treating throughout the park, dance the night away at the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam and enjoy popular attractions with a special Halloween twist, including Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain and Mad Tea Party.
The fun also includes Halloween décor, delicious food, specialty merchandise, and some bewitching surprises along the way.
Here are the dates for 2020:
- August 13, 18, 21, 25, 28
- September 1, 4, 7, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 29
- October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets start at $85. If you buy early, you can save $10!
We will share more details for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – as well as on-sale dates to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – soon, so keep checking back for updates.
There’s a LOT happening in the Orlando Area!
Stay tuned for more updates and news!
Save Time & Book All of your Disney Travel by contacting
Find out why Disney & Our Clients have honored us
with the distinction of being a Disney EarMarked Agency,
and why our clients keep coming back to us for all of their vacations!
For Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, or anything else Non-Disney:
- Step Inside & Get Your First Look at a Reimagined Room from Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - March 5, 2021
- New from Ancestry® and Kensington Tours Personal Heritage Journeys – A journey unlike any other, one you will cherish forever. - March 2, 2021
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021