Dear Valued Travel Partner,
We would like to share an important update regarding our path toward addressing impacts brought on by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our goal is to further strengthen our partnership with you during complex times through constant communication that demonstrates commitment, preparedness and honesty. As our industry has been broadly impacted, AMResorts® dedicated leadership team has been monitoring and navigating circumstances minute-by-minute in order to bring forth the best possible options for our mutual guests. In light of recent changes to government guidelines in our destination markets, we are amending our resort opening dates as noted below.
1) Updated Temporary Resort Closures
Note: stop sales have already been implemented. For any additional information, please contact the Director of Sales listed below:
2) Enhanced Retention Programs-Now available with book by date of June 30, 2020
“Move the Date, Keep the Rate” Program, + a FREE night
Guests may change the date of their current booking to a future travel date, up to a year from the original travel date, with no additional fee or cancellation penalty. In addition, when rebooking for a future travel date, AMResorts® will extend one additional night complimentary to all vacationers.
- Complimentary night is one additional night beyond the original booking duration. To take advantage of this offer guests should book the rate code “KEEP” in their original channel of booking. Please select the rate keep that corresponds to the length of stay of the booking; for example “KEEP5” for a 5-night length of stay on the new reservation, which would have been a previous 4-night length of stay.
- Guests also have the option to change to another AMResorts® property within the same brand in a different destination with no additional fee or cancellation penalty; the additional free night also applies in these cases.
- If the rate is lower on the new travel date, the client will be refunded the rate differential.
- If the client wishes to change brands, they would be responsible for any price increases.
- Blackout dates December 23 – December 31
3) Social Groups – “Move the Date, Keep the Rate + a Free Night” also applies
- Groups up to 39 rooms:
- If the group wishes to change the date of their existing booking to a future travel date between now and December 22, 2020, they may do so at the same rate based on room availability for up to one year from original travel date.
- Additionally, groups may also relocate to another AMResorts® property within the same brand, in a different destination for the same rate, based on availability.
- If the rate is lower on the new travel date, the client will be refunded the rate differential; alternatively, if the client wishes to change brands, they would be responsible for any price increases.
- Groups of 40 rooms or more:
- If the group wishes to change their date, they may do so at the same resort for up to one year from the original travel date.
- If the rate is lower on the new travel date, the group will be refunded the rate differential; alternatively, if the rate is higher, the group will be subject to a maximum 5% rate increase for the new dates.
- Changes in group size – if the group has guests that will no longer be able to travel, we will allow those guests to independently rebook their travel. These rooms will no longer count towards any earned group amenities and the group amenities will be recalculated based on the new group size.
Social Groups Deposit & Payment Policy
- Full balance will be due 30 days prior to group arrival.
- Any deposits or payments already received will be applied toward future date.
- If the group is relocating to another hotel in a different destination, the deposit is transferrable to the new hotel.
AMResorts® cancellation penalty will be 24 hours for FIT bookings, and 72 hours for social groups.
We are truly looking forward to welcoming our mutual clients again soon, and providing them with the highest level of service. Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time, and with much appreciation for your partnership,
Senior Vice President, Global Commerce & Distribution
- Disneyland Resort Phase Reopening and Important Information - June 14, 2021
- AmaWaterways River Cruises – Save with Back To Back Offer! - June 10, 2021
- Voyage to Iceland on A&K’s New Small Ship Cruise ! - June 10, 2021