A slew of new experiences – from art classes and fishing excursions, to pirate experiences and mermaid schools and more – are already, or will soon be, available to book at Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.
Here’s a look at each new Guest offering:
Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Ahoy, mateys! Reservations are now open for a new group experience that invites young recruits ages 4-12 into the world of pirate feasting and treasure seeking, high-energy sailin’ and swashbucklin’ fun. The new Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew at Disney’s Beach Club Resort teaches youngsters pirate ways, and lets them follow clues that will lead to hidden treasure and being named to Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew. Armed with clues, young buccaneers will comb through the resort and set sail on a pontoon boat around Crescent Lake, in the latest seafaring adventure at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Once the treasure is unearthed, all join in a Pirate feast that includes selections such as Cannon Meatballs with marinara or macaroni and “gold” sauce for entrees, along with a treasure chest treat or fruit for dessert. Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew is priced at $55 per child (plus tax); the adventures begin April 28. To book a reservation for your Clients, call 407-824-KIDS.
Note: This experience replaces Pixar Play Zone at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, which closes on March 30, 2019.
Guests can become part of Ariel’s world at the Mermaid School at select Walt Disney World resort hotels. Guests ages 4 and older can enjoy an hour-long class where they’ll be fitted with a swimmable “tail” and led through activities teaching them how to swim in a pool like a mermaid. Mermaid School will be offered on select dates at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, and Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. Classes are $50/person (plus tax). Bookings will open mid-March through 407-WDW-PLAY.
Cabanas at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
Reservations are open for rentals of the new poolside cabanas at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, where you can indulge in the lap of luxury. These private hideaways exclusive to Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts provide guests with a bevy of services, including:
- Padded furniture (chairs and couch)
- Dedicated Disney cast member service
- Cocktail service
- Mounted television with cable access
- Complimentary sunscreen and other skincare products
- Mini-refrigerator stocked with complimentary soda and water
- Complimentary fruit tray
- Plush towels
- Lockable cabinet
- Charging outlets for mobile devices
These new cabanas are exclusively for guests staying at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. Reservations for half and full day rentals are now open for dates beginning March 17 through 407-WDW-PLAY.
New Art Programs
All-new master classes led by professional artists at select Walt Disney World resort hotels will have you creating your own masterpieces. Classes range from $35 (plus tax) to $50 (plus tax) per person, offered to ages 12 and older for most experiences.
The artful lineup will include:
- Win, Paint, Show at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Wild About Painting, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Painting on de’ Bayou (adults), Painting by the Lagoon (kids), Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter Resort. NOTE: children’s painting class is $30 per person (plus tax); designed for ages 6 and older; accompanying parent required.
- Painting in the Vineyard, Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Canvas and Wine Glass Painting on the Boards, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Bookings (select dates per resort) are available through 407-WDW-PLAY.
Whether a seasoned sportsman or amateur angler, guided excursions or dockside fishing in the waterways of Walt Disney World Resort are great fun for Guests of all ages. Aboard a 21-foot SunTracker pontoon (up to five guests) or a tournament-style NITRO bass-fishing boat (for one or two participants), teeming Disney waters are an angler’s dream. Outings (two or four hours) are catch-and-release. The fleet has been joined by a new NITRO ZV21, operating out of the Magic Kingdom® Park marinas. To book an excursion for your Clients, call 407-WDW-BASS.
Parks, attractions, entertainment or character experiences may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, special events, character availability or other reasons; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Step Inside & Get Your First Look at a Reimagined Room from Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - March 5, 2021
- New from Ancestry® and Kensington Tours Personal Heritage Journeys – A journey unlike any other, one you will cherish forever. - March 2, 2021
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021