|VIP Upgrade Packages will be available!||
Enjoy safe and family-friendly Halloween festivities select dates this October including fireworks every night of the event!
2015 Brick or Treat Dates:
October 3rd & 4th
October 10th & 11th
October 17th& 18th
October 23rd, 24th & 25th
October 30th & 31st
Ghouls, ghosts and goblins descend on Miniland USA transforming it into a haunted adventure with a scavenger hunt in search for these scary creatures that have invaded our famous cities. This spooky event takes place weekends in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
Free collectors bricks will be available on the Brick or Treat trail. Collect all 4 with a different one each weekend!
Event highlights this year include:
- Brand new – Giant 13 foot long LEGO Hearse
- Nightly fireworks display
- LEGO Vampire Build
- World’s Largest LEGO Pumpkin Photo Opportunity
- Witching Hour
- Brick-or-Treat Trail
- Monster Mash Dance Bash
- Everything is Awesome Costume Contest
- Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters: Wanda the Witch, Vladimir the Vampire, Frank N. Stein, Mortimor the Mummy & Mad Scientist
- VIP Upgrade Packages will be available!
More details will come!
Don & Tina
Tina & Don Korta are the Owners of “Destinations with Character Travel Services. Through DWC they offer their clients concierge travel services and specialize in planning Magical Orlando area vacations along with Cruises to many places and all inclusive stays at Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts!
They are both lifelong Disney fans dating back to childhood visits to The Disneyland Resort in California & The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando when in it was only The Magic Kingdom Park! They have 7 children who were raised with a love of Disney and are now helping to bring the magic of Disney to their 2 grand children.
They spent their Honeymoon at The Walt Disney World Resort,have a large collection of Disneyana, and an extensive library of Disney DVD’sand books. In their free time they love movies, traveling and family fun time with their children and grandchildren.
Take advantage of their 40+ years of experience and knowledge that they would love to share with you in helping plan your next Magical Vacation.
Along with their partners at Vacation With The Magic Travel and Garavanian Travel they can assist you with any of your vacation and travel needs, anywhere in the world!
For Disney, they can even assist in resort & ticket research, booking, Fast Pass+, Dining Reservations, Special Event ticketing, and anything else you need help with for your Magical Vacation, and their services are ALWAYS FREE!
You can find them on:
Or you can just email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best Bites at Walt Disney World Resort: Story Book Dining at Artist Point and Boatwright’s Dining Hall Reopening and More Delicious News! - November 29, 2021
- Personal Heritage Journeys, by Kensington Tours and Ancestry®- Unlock the Secrets of Your Family Heritage - November 16, 2021
- Southwest Vacations Pre-Black Friday Deals Are Here! - November 16, 2021