The Food & Wine Festival is serving up brand-new dishes inspired by the hottest trends in culinary. Nothing screams food trend louder than Korean BBQ! Check out our recipe for Korean gochujang ribs and master it in your own kitchen the second you get home from the Festival.
Full ingredient list and instructions below.
- 8 cups beef stock
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (sauce) + 1 cup (ribs)
- 2 oz. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 oz. mirin
- 1 stalk of diced green onion
- 4 oz. of finally chopped asian pear
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. gochujang paste
- 2 cups green cabbage
- 2 tbs. kimchee paste
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup pepper
- Mix brown sugar, salt and pepper and season a rack of St. Louis style ribs liberally.
- Bake the ribs at 325 for an hour.
- Combine beef stock, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, green onion, Asian pear, garlic and gochujang paste in saucepan and bring to a simmer. The sauce will thicken to a syrup consistency.
- Mix cabbage and kimchee paste in small bowl.
- Once ribs are done, generously brush on gochujang sauce and enjoy!
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place for an extended nine weekends, starting Saturday, March 4 and runs through Sunday, April 30. The event is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
The best way to see all your favorite concerts and experience every culinary cabin is with a Busch Gardens Fun Card. And for a limited time, when you buy a 2017 Fun Card, you get a FREE Adventure Island Fun Card. Click here for more info.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- Step Inside & Get Your First Look at a Reimagined Room from Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - March 5, 2021
- New from Ancestry® and Kensington Tours Personal Heritage Journeys – A journey unlike any other, one you will cherish forever. - March 2, 2021
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021