“Can adults participate in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique?”
Unfortunately, no they can not.
Per the Walt Disney World Web Site,
- Makeovers at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique are very popular. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance and are highly recommended. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- To participate, Guests must be between 3 and 12 years of age and be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
- Your princess transformation will take 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the package selected.
- Costume choices may include Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Tinker Bell, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Merida.
To book your child’s appointment with a Fairy Godmother-in-training at either The Magic Kingdom or Disney Springs location, please call (407) WDW-STYLE or (407) 939-7895.
Have a Magical Vacation!
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS with Travel Impressions & Destinations with Character Travel - November 27, 2020
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS with Funjet Vacations & Destinations with Character Travel - November 27, 2020
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS with Apple Vacations & Destinations with Character Travel - November 27, 2020