Are you visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort over the 4th of July?
Be sure you don’t miss the special entertainment planned throughout th parks for Independence Day!
Here’s a quick look:
- Magic Kingdom® Park – “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” rockets into the air above – and all around – the park. This special, fireworks spectacular will be presented two nights in a row, at 9 p.m. on both July 3 and 4. You can also rock out each night to DJ dance parties in Tomorrowland and Frontierland, each a great location from which to catch the fireworks!
- Epcot® – On July 4, you can enjoy special evening concerts of great American songs by Voices of Liberty at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. at the America Gardens Theater. Throughout the day, you can also meet Mickey and the gang in patriotic attire outside The American Adventure, and at 9 p.m. that night “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” joins the celebration with the addition of a heart-pounding, all-American grand finale!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios® – You can spend the Fourth celebrating some of the great icons of American popular culture at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, with “The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters” at 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m., the all-new “Disney Movie Magic” experience at 9 p.m. and “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” which takes to the skies at 9:30 p.m. with fireworks, lasers, projection effects and more!
-From Disney Travel Agent News
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, The Turf Club Bar and Grill, Flying Fish, Reopening Soon. Check out these Best Bites ! - January 15, 2022
- Experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Premiering Jan. 14 & Prepare With This Foodie Guide! - January 7, 2022
- SAVE Up To $500 While Enjoying Fun in the Sun This Spring & Summer at Walt Disney World Resort! - January 6, 2022