From dining with Minnie and friends to the lovable Goofy, little ones will enjoy interactions with their favorite characters and delectable food at these Disneyland® Resort character dining locations.
- Goofy’s Kitchen: Goofy fans won’t want to miss a fun-filled breakfast or dinner at Goofy’s Kitchen in the Disneyland Hotel. They’ll enjoy an unforgettable meal with Goofy and friends as they create an oh-so-perfect meal from the wide selection of delicious, all-you-care-to-enjoy dishes.
- Plaza Inn: Fans, big and small, will love dining at Plaza Inn at Disneyland Park for “Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park.” You will enjoy an all-you-care-to-enjoy spread of all their morning favorites: made-to-order omelets and Mickey waffles, French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, breakfast potatoes, fresh-baked pastries and breads, fruit, and hot and cold cereals
- Storytellers Cafe: Are you looking to dine with the main Mouse? Then look no further than Storytellers Cafe for Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. You can join Mickey as he welcomes you to an immersive culinary adventure with some of his closest friends! Guests can discover the fun and wonder of his latest escapades while enjoying a bountiful breakfast. Some delectable selections include made-to-order omelets, Mickey-shaped waffles, baked goods and fresh fruit.
- Disney’s PCH Grill: And let’s not forget the lovable Donald Duck. Preschoolers will love dining at Disney’s PCH Grill for Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast Buffet at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Guests can start their day right with a variety of enticing breakfast items, including build-your-own-parfait stations, eggs benedict, Mickey waffles, Minnie pancakes, scrambled eggs, chilaquiles, chicken and waffles, smoked salmon and accompaniments.
Plus, don’t forget about Disneyland Resort’s newest character dining experience. It’s truly a fairytale come true. The all-new Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures is a one-of-a-kind dining event where families can share magical moments with Disney Princesses while enjoying a delectable three-course breakfast at Napa Rose restaurant.
There is also no better time to plan a visit to the Happiest Place on Earth, with special limited-time offers.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, The Turf Club Bar and Grill, Flying Fish, Reopening Soon. Check out these Best Bites ! - January 15, 2022
- Experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Premiering Jan. 14 & Prepare With This Foodie Guide! - January 7, 2022
- SAVE Up To $500 While Enjoying Fun in the Sun This Spring & Summer at Walt Disney World Resort! - January 6, 2022