by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is returning to Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort on select nights starting November 7, 2016. Here’s a brief look at the commemorative merchandise created for this year’s event.
A new limited edition retail MagicBand was created for the event. This MagicBand will have an edition size of 3,000 and will be presented in a decorative box.
Guests will also find short and long-sleeved apparel for both adults and kids.
Annual Passholders will find a special t-shirt designed just for them. This shirt contains the overall event logo on the back of the shirt with “Passholder” printed on the sleeve.
Other commemorative products include a holiday ornament featuring Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and a new D-Tech on Demand case available for select mobile devices in the Tomorrowland Light & Power Co.
A limited release logo pin will be found at several locations throughout the park. We will also release a limited edition pin only available to Annual Passholders. This pin will have an edition size of 3,000.
This year’s limited edition pin collection includes hinged pins that open to reveal classic Disney characters including Lilo and Stitch or Beast and Belle. Each pin will have an edition size of 5,300.
The jumbo-sized, limited edition pin featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Pluto enjoying as sleigh ride will have an edition size of 1,000.
The box set (edition size 1,000) contains the individual limited edition pins and a special completer pin with WALL-E and Eve. The framed pin set (edition size 300) will contain all the individual limited edition pins, the boxed set completer pin, and another completer pin featuring Santa Claus.
Here are the best places to find these items at Magic Kingdom Park during the party. Please note that all items will be available while supplies last.
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel and logo pin) and Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. (D-Tech on Demand case)Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is held on select nights, November 7 – December 22, and is separate from regular Magic Kingdom Park admission. Tickets are available now on DisneyWorld.com.
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- 11 Reasons to Use a Travel Agent for Your Next Vacation - February 24, 2021
- AM Resorts – Seize Your Sunshine, SAVINGS UP TO 40% + FREE EXTRAS! - February 22, 2021
- It’s Tasty Fare Time – Disney Parks Best Bites – February 2021 - February 22, 2021