The Disney Cruise Line Half Deposit offer is now available for Guests who book a new 7-night or longer sailing between Dec. 21, 2017-Feb. 15, 2018.
Guests are only required to pay 50% of the cruise deposit amount to secure the booking and the offer can be applied to 7-night or longer sailings departing June 23, 2018-May 31, 2019.
The remaining balance is due at time of final payment.
Contact Destinations with Character Travel Agency for Details, Planning, and Booking your Magical Disney Cruise!
This is the only promotion typically offered by Disney Cruise Line, and these staterooms WILL GO QUICKLY!
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Disney Cruise Line Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
Take advantage of our FREE Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ Reservation Services,
FREE Advanced Dining Reservation Services, Trained Dedicated Agents, and So Much More!
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, The Turf Club Bar and Grill, Flying Fish, Reopening Soon. Check out these Best Bites ! - January 15, 2022
- Experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Premiering Jan. 14 & Prepare With This Foodie Guide! - January 7, 2022
- SAVE Up To $500 While Enjoying Fun in the Sun This Spring & Summer at Walt Disney World Resort! - January 6, 2022