A new version of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App has been released and is available to download from the Apple App Store℠ and Google Play™ Store.
Guests who have previously downloaded the App will need to delete the current version of the App before downloading the new version to their devices.
The new version includes a pre-cruise experience for you to prepare for your voyage before leaving home.
You can sign in with the same log in information you use to access “My Reservations” on DisneyCruise.com.
The newly redesigned Disney Cruise Line Navigator App will feature the following functionality:
- Display reservation details
- A countdown clock to the first day of the voyage
- Show itinerary and ship details
- Allow you to:
- Explore and book cruise activities
- Complete online check-in
- Update dining seating or special requests.
Please note, in order to see onboard only features using the same app, you will put your personal device in “Airplane Mode” and connect to the “DCL-GUEST” network once onboard.
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas – Inaugural Season Now Sailing From Haffa, Israel in May 2021 - March 1, 2021
- IT’S COMING – Jurassic World VelociCoaster – SUMMER 2021 ! - February 26, 2021