Disney Cruise Line’s onboard booking promotional offer has been revised and will go into effect across the fleet, beginning with the Disney Fantasy on Sept. 28, 2019.
Disney Cruise Line regularly evaluates and adjusts promotional offers based on a variety of factors.
Guests who would like to book a future cruise while onboard may visit the Vacation Planning Desk to learn more.
Sailing Guests booking a future Disney Cruise Line vacation, in stateroom categories 4A – 11C, will still receive a 10% discount.
Also, those Guests booking cruises that are seven nights or longer will still receive 50% off the required deposit.
However, this offer will no longer include an onboard credit.
This promotional offer is unique to sailing Guests and not available through any other booking channel.
This revised onboard booking promotional offer goes into effect on the following dates:
- Disney Fantasy – Sept. 28, 2019
- Disney Magic – Sept. 30, 2019
- Disney Wonder – Sept. 30, 2019
- Disney Dream – Sept. 30, 2019
For reservations booked prior to Sept. 28, 2019 onboard the Disney Fantasy and Sept. 30, 2019 onboard Disney Magic, Disney Dream and Disney Wonder, an onboard credit will still be offered.
- 11 Reasons to Use a Travel Agent for Your Next Vacation - February 24, 2021
- AM Resorts – Seize Your Sunshine, SAVINGS UP TO 40% + FREE EXTRAS! - February 22, 2021
- It’s Tasty Fare Time – Disney Parks Best Bites – February 2021 - February 22, 2021