With Hurricane Florence approaching the U.S. East Coast, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort will close on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018,
and is expected to remain closed through Monday, Sept. 17.
Please continue to check back for updates.
Members and Guests with questions about an upcoming reservation should contact Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
Yes. Here is the policy under this distinct weather circumstance:
From June 1 to November 30, in the event a hurricane warning is issued by the National Hurricane Center for the Orlando area, Vero Beach area, Hilton Head Island, Oʻahu or for the Member’s place of residence within 7 days before the scheduled arrival date, the Member may call Member Services at (800) 800-9800† or (407) 566-3800† prior to Check-In to cancel or reschedule, based upon availability, their Disney Vacation Club Resort reservation without any cancellation or modification penalty.
Just call Member Services at (800) 800-9800† or (407) 566-3800† as indicated above. If you were planning on staying at a Member Getaways destination and a hurricane warning is issued for that destination, please also contact Member Services.
- We cannot guarantee availability of similar accommodations for the new travel dates.
- The policy does not apply to certain special events and dining experiences (e.g., the Member Cruise).
- This policy pertains to hurricane warnings only. Other weather advisory levels are handled on a case-by-case basis and Members should contact Member Services.
- IT’S COMING – Jurassic World VelociCoaster – SUMMER 2021 ! - February 26, 2021
- Science leads the way for Royal Caribbean Group’s HVAC System - February 26, 2021
- Check Out The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Foodie Guide Opening March 3 - February 25, 2021